Chapter 3 - The First Secret || {TW's}

⫸⫸TW: BLOOD, SELF HARM, SUICIDE MENTIONS

(Please never consider self harm or suicide.)

Knock, knock, knock. Moreau groaned, he didn't feel like getting up, it was pretty early for him. He was up late last night too, he had to go to a meeting earlier and was trying to take a well deserved nap afterwards, but nope. Knock, knock, knock. It continued and wouldn't leave him be. It was probably Heisen, he was properly doing his rounds apologizing for not showing up, again. 'Why does he even bother at this rate?'

"Moreau, open the goddamn door!!" Moreau jumped. 'Alcina?!' He immediately scrambled to his feet and ran over to the door, unlocking it and opening it. It certainly was Alcina, and something was wrong. She seemed on edge, or like she was about to cry, which never happens.

"Dimi, what's wrong??" She sighed, crossing her arms and closing her eyes. Thinking for a moment.

"Can I just come inside? It will be quick, I swear." Moreau nodded and moved out of the way, the lady ducked down and walked inside. Quickly sitting down on a nearby couch, once again, this was out of character. She never came inside and she absolutely never would sit down if it was truly quick. She hated to waste her time like that. She took a deep breath, "It's Heisen," a starter like that immediately got Moreau worried, "he's really really rough and I'm scared. I'll admit it, I care about him a bit or whatever, just please help."

Moreau raised an eyebrow before sighing, "Okay. Relax. I'll come over, I'll check on him. You don't have to worry." He smiled to try and make Dimi feel better, she didn't budge in the slightest. She was clearly upset and that wasn't going to change. He just nodded and quickly went to grab his stuff. He knew it was odd for Dimi out of anybody to be worried, so he grabbed his things a lot quicker. Double checking at least three times to see if he got it all. He walked back out and nodded to Dimi, she quickly grabbed his hand and started walking to her castle. She was practically dragging him, but he just accepted it and knew he was in for a 'nice ride.'

It didn't take too long, he was being dragged by a person in panic and long legs, she was basically running. 'How did she run in those heels...?' He took note of that and just shrugged, he wasn't really able to think about Heisen the entire trip over since Dimi refused to explain anything until they were there. Which frankly made no sense at all. But he left her be and just said, "Alright then," whenever she denied. They finally got to the gates, she just slammed through them. Moreau yelped in fear, not expecting such a harsh entrance. Dimi looked down and muttered, "Sorry..." before she continued. Taking them into her very own room, where Heisen laid. She dropped Moreau and ran over, gently putting her hand on his forehead. "Moreau, he's still freezing..."

Moreau walks over, brushing himself off, and gently putting his hand onto Heisen's forehead with her. "You're right, that's really cold..." He sighed, grabbing his equipment and turning to Dimi. She had gone and sat on the edge of the bed, tears in her eyes. 'Holy shit, she's actually crying...' He sighed, looking at Heisen and walking over. "Okay, Dimi. You're gonna have to tell me what you saw, or what happened. Whatever you know." She seemed to tense up at that for a moment before she nodded.

"I don't have the full story yet, I wasn't there when it happened... But you wanna guess who was?! Ethan Winters! I have no clue why he was there, but the stupid manthing probably has something to do with th-" Moreau quickly cut her off with the raise of a hand.

"Okay, you can get the story from him and Heisen later. For now. Symptoms and anything medical." He simply stated, Dimi sighed. Nodding and running her hand through her hair, slicking it back for a moment before it curled right back around her face.