Chapter 6 - Admitting

Heisen laid in Dimi's bed, his arms hurt again for seemingly no reason. He rubbed his eyes, looking at Beneviento (Bene for short) who was now sitting next to him. She smiled at him, pulling a doll out from behind her and placing it into his hands. It was a little stuffed animal lycan, apparently as soon as she heard of him being sick she started making it for him. He smiled, he appreciated the fact she used sign language for now rather than Angie's high pitched voice for communication. Pulling the doll close to him he smiled a bit wider, 'How kind...' He groaned, trying to sit up, but Bene stopped him and laid him right back down. 'Doctor's orders.' She signed, giggling at it. Heisen chuckled, he liked seeing her happy no matter how rough he was.

A knock on the door alerted himself to where he was, it made him look around and see the room. He sighed, laying his head back onto the pillow and watching the door. Waiting for another lord, most likely Dimi, to walk inside. To no surprise she did, along with Moreau. There was somebody behind them he couldn't make out for a while, they were conveniently right behind Dimi. Until they moved to the side, looking at him with his frosty blue eyes was Ethan Winters. He smiled happily at the sight, "Hey, idiot..." was about all he could grumble, and it applied to pretty much everyone in the room, excusing Bene. Ethan, of course, knew he meant him specifically though and he stepped a bit closer.

"Well, you look a bit better, dumbass." Dimi went to hit Ethan over the head before she heard Heisen giggle, she quickly backed away like that wasn't her intention. Heisen carefully sat himself up, still holding the little stuffed animal and cuddling with it. The sight made Bene happier than ever before. Heisen reached out to Ethan, the way he could best signal for Ethan to come sit next to him, and from before Ethan knew exactly what he meant. Carefully slipping off his boots, he sat next to Heisen and smiled at him, "How do you feel?"

Heisen smiled, "Okay. I feel okay, pretty good with you here..." His voice trailed off as he leaned onto Ethan. He was clearly still a bit out of it, Ethan giggled a bit before gently wrapping an arm around him to keep him up. Heisen looked up at him, a bit surprised at first but he didn't care. Snuggles were snuggles, and that was a way of life. Ethan could feel Heisen wrapping the blanket around the both of them, he sighed and gently pulled it around them. Heisen looked up and smiled, he had never seemed happier, this was certainly the most Ethan had seen him be so happy. And from the other's facial expressions, it seemed to be the same case for them.

Snuggling closer, Heisen felt himself becoming increasingly drowsy. Yes, he had just been sleeping, but the warmth and comfort of Ethan and the blanket they were wrapped in made him feel relaxed. Maybe the first time he had felt this way in a long time. He leaned his weight against Ethan, and he responded by snuggling him closer.

Smiling a bit before he rubbed his eyes, he sighed. His eyes felt heavy, and the line between his thoughts and reality was blurring. He began subconsciously mumbling his thoughts. "Why are you all here...?"

"You got really sick, and we were all worried about you..." Dimi replied, a hint of worry in her voice.

"Even Winters...?"

She chuckled, finding this adorable, "Even Winters."

He raised an eyebrow, "Why is that, Dummkopf...?"

"Well, I dunno... You scared me, and I wasn't ready to let go, if I'm honest..." Ethan replied, pulling Heisen into his lap so he was in a comfier position. He saw Heisen snuggle close and his eyes close. Heisen mumbled something under his breath, it was near impossible to discern from a distance, Ethan leaned a bit closer, "What...?"

"I love you, Winters..." Was the last thing Heisen mumbled before he drifted off, quietly snoring. Ethan's eyes had gone wide and he smiled, pulling Heisen close, whispering "I love you too..." Of course, Heisen didn't hear it. But he smiled nonetheless.

Author's Note

Story Length (Excluding Author's Note): 721 Words

Thank you so much for reading this!

This chapter was written by: GhostBoyo & 》◇ × Heisenberg × ◇《

This is a collaboration between me (owner of this account) and my good friend, GhostBoyo. You should definitely go follow them!!

(For easy access to their account go to my followers, they should be in there.)

If you have any questions about Resident Evil: Village or about the story comment them, I will try to answer to the best of my ability! I will not spoil the story, have fun reading!

⫸ PLEASE READ: 

Two chapters in one day, what a surprise!! I have another surprise actually, I'm starting a new thing for this story. In most chapters, I'm going to be including a drawing now! A scene from the chapter that I felt like drawing, so here's your first one.

It's Heisen & Ethan cuddling with the stuffed animal in the middle! 

I draw on my phone using IbisPaint X.