chapter 14- haven

Sooji's POV

(Guys, it's okay to not call yourself Sooji in the story, but for me„ you can call yourself whatever you want. I don't why I picked Sooji as the main female lead here but ihh eckk keep reading)

I woke up as I found myself in a gray basement that has only bed, a table and a restroom. I was contemplating if what had just happened lately and I cannot process it since I'm too groggy. I went to the door and banged it about several times. I shouted as much as I can. I was opened up by a girl. It was...Chungha?

The girl that is been clinging to my boyfriend since we had parted ways before. She has been my enemy and is maybe connected to the gang girl group that we had terribly met. It was the bunny girl, the other girl with side yellow ponytail and that's all I think. I really know. So since the door was open, I try my best to pushed Chungha but the two girls appeared out of nowhere.

“What did I do to you?¿‽❔❓Please let me out of here!¡❕❗” I said as I tried to get out of the three girls but Chungha pushed me into the bed, the two girls were wearing black long sleeves and pants‚ with red masks on them„ glaring at me. Chungha went closer to me and said .

‘If you will say anything about this to Suga (Yoongi) , I will come back to you‚ and kill you„ but make sure to stay quiet. If you're gonna say this to someone else, we will be enemies forever got it?¿‽❔❓’ She said & asked as she pinched my chin

"yes fine I'll never say this, just stop disturbing me and Suga‚ I want to have a peace of mind„ and keep going on with my life. Especially with him." I explained and she looked sad and realized that what she did was wrong.

[Omg guys it's a long time, but I'm too lazy to read back my published chapters‚ I'll end Chungha's role here„ sorry to say this huhu. I don't remember the plot I wrote😭]

{Also I'll add new characters maybe🥰}

Then she left with the two girls and gave me one last stare as they let me out of the basement. I thanked them and sighed out of relief to be able to come back to my home, Suga‚ but I'm asking myself„ where is he now?¿‽❔❓

I was safe finally thank God, it was evening‚ and I was walking to a nearby convenience store„ but I was hungry. I want to buy some chips & water unfortunately I didn't bring any money with me

I was about to leave the convenience store standby when all of a sudden, I saw a familiar figure‚ in a stall„ looking for food. Is that Suga?¿‽❔❓🧺

🩷

I went to him, and he slowly looked at me‚ and we hugged each other„ cried with tears of joy.

“Finally!¡❕❗You're safe, my love where did you go?¿‽❔❓” Suga asked as he held my face and hands & fixed my black short hair‚ looking worried at me„ as he hugs me once again.

"I didn't had any discussion with Chungha and the two girls on the basement, but they let me go‚ I don't know why„ but maybe they're feeling pity on me. That's why they let me out!¡❕❗" I answered him as I stared at him, feeling sad‚ while he was still shocked„ then went to the drinks stall.

‘Ill buy food for you, you look horrible to me‚ hun„ and also go get a bath. You smell bad to be honest’ He whispered to my ear so that no one in the store hears us talking personally, I giggled‚ and smacked him on his arm„ as he laughs & went to the cashier to pay the groceries.

(Fast forward, inside Suga's penthouse) :

Reader's POV;

We ate some chicken with rice, water‚ took a rest„ and watched some TV news about the current state of the world. I felt sad & disgusted of what's happening in other countries so I told Suga about this

“Do you believe in the media?¿‽❔❓This is all unbelievable!¡❕❗” I stated, and he gazed at me‚ then continued switching to the channels„ he shooked his head.

"I'm so sick of this shit, baby‚ let's just sleep for awhile„ come here." Suga suddenly said out of nowhere, as I looked at his cute puppy eyes‚ I nodded„ and went closer to him.

We took a nap and I was the first one to wake up, then when I checked up on my phone‚ there were many messages of my best friends„ Yui & Melissa. They texted me that they will go to another country to work there, as nurse and business woman‚ and I replied to their texts that they should stay safe there & live with their life from now on„ they just reacted heart to my message and seen it and not messaging anymore.

Same goes to Suga's friends, the six guys‚ Jhope„ V + Jimin and Jungkook also RM & Jin. They told Suga that they will go to South Korea to work there as business men, & Suga was sad about this situation‚ so he bids them goodbye„ and tells them to stay safe. The same thing is that they had also seen & reacted care to his text message, not saying any word‚ since his message was hours ago„ he left the group.

‘Babe, you can leave your group chats‚ Yui and Melissa told me that they will not communicate with you anymore„ the reason is they're gonna be busy. Forever I guess, so it's just you and me for awhile‚ we will live with serenity. And peaceful lives my question is are you ready for a new journey between us?¿‽❔❓You must be luv!¡❕❗’ He declared, looking at right at me and my soul‚ as I was smiling like an idiot„ and nodded.

Theme/Moral Lesson of the story→ I realized that the people in our lives are temporary, they will leave‚ and disappear„ like leaves falling off of a tree.

Author's note: P.S;
So this ends the chapter 14, I will try to write the chapter 15 asap so that you will know what's gonna happen bye bai babush my beloved readers‚ I hope you all stay safe„ eat well. Good morning or afternoon and evening also good night wherever you are !¡❕❗Do you have any questions regarding the story or about me?¿‽❔❓ jokes hehehihi haha just PM me here on Wattpad <33 <'/8 🥰