chapter 2- a new beginning

Yoongi's POV:

I shouted. "Look who is back!"

All of the six heads turned at me and they were shocked and unbelievable because we haven't seen yet in a year. "Hyung!!" Said Taehyung who run at me and hugged me. The other members did as well.

"You already came here. So we should celebrate and have fun. Oh, where is your girlfriend by the way? Did something happen?"
Namjoon said as he looked at me, confused. I shouldn't tell the truth cause they will really kick me out of the group whenever it comes to her.

"She went to America and had some work there." Fuck, I lied at them.

"Ah okay, well I always thought that you are here together whenever you guys come here. So it sounds kinda awkward right now." Jhope said as he pout. It was cute.

"Well guys I should take a rest for awhile. Then call me when it's dinner." I said lazily and all of them nodded and went back to their business. Suddenly, Jimin went to me.

"Hey, did something happen, though?" Asked Jimin as he looked me up and down.

"Nothing actually. Well she said to spend her time with herself because she wants me to be alone also." I lied again. "Ahh okay so she will be back here then. Sooner." Jimin said as he left me alone. I went to my old bedroom, as usual. It was messy but my table is the only one organized very well. I stare at my surroundings and I still remember what happened between me and Y/N.

Flashback
March. 26, 2019
Y/N's Birthday
At Yoongi's Bedroom.

I am really excited because this is my first time celebrating Y/N's birthday. So instead, she went to my place and had some fun. I greeted her and she smiled and greeted back. "I miss you babe." Y/N said as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I also say the same and kissed her. So she went to my bed and have some rest first so she can have energy later. While me, I went to my chair and play some music that me and my group had produced. I looked over at Y/N who is still sleeping and she really looks cute when she opens her mouth. Cute girl.

I went to her and stared at her for few seconds. I want to say to her that I loved her but something inside me tells me that I shouldn't. Because the one that tells me is I have to be in a dark side. I try to keep all of the secrets running through my head and I wait for her to be awake. I was about to sleep, when someone kissed me at the lips. It was Y/N.

"I love you Yoongi." And that's how it ended well.

Present:
Y/N's POV:

I couldn't believe that my boyfriend had left me in the house. I cried many times and I did was not eating. I didn't eat for almost 2 days and I am becoming depressed. I try to sleep instead so I will just have a good sleep. But suddenly, A notification text popped up in my phone. I grab my phone and went to see it if it is Yoongi.

"Ugh, it was Jhope." I said as I cursed under my breath.

Text:

SunshineHope:

Hello Y/N! How was your day? Did you went on a vacation happily? Yoongi really missed you but he didn't say anything about you when he comes here. So do you want to have a celebration here?