chapter .9- do it again

Sooji's POV:

As I headed to the hotel, I decided to eat first before going to the place I've been looking for. Though many things had happened, badly. I went to the chicken restaurant and just wait for the waiter to come up. I decided to just take out and wait for a few minutes.

"hello, may I order?" I asked a boy, with a tall and aspiring presence smiling at me. "Hello! my name is Jin, what do you want to order?" He asked, while staring at me. I say the food and drink I ordered and took it. "what's your number miss? you look nice and pretty." he said, staring at me. "here is it." I said, giving him a tiny piece of paper with my number in it. "see you well then, love!" he said, waving at me. I smile lightly and went back outside.

minutes later...

I had my own room now and I went to the bathroom to take a bath. as I took off my outfit and open the tap, I heard a noise near the window next to my bathroom door. I just ignored it and went back.

after the bath...

I got ready and took some rest and put my phone off and charged it. then I sleep nicely. I was about to get my pillow and hug it, when someone outside called my name. "SOOJI! are you there!?" it didn't sound familiar to me. so in my curiosity, I decided to check inside the peephole. it was a man but I never seen him before. how does he know my name?

I opened my door and he hugged me. how weird. "do you know someone named Jin?" He asked, waiting for my answer.

I nodded in my thought and said yes and he was looking down.

"Hey you okay? um btw what's your name?" I asked looking at him. he smiled and took out his hand for a shake.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook. but you can call me Jungkook. he said that he wants to meet you tomorrow by 7 in the morning." He said and left me, dumbfounded.

What does he want from me? Why does Jin wanted me to meet him tomorrow morning?

I shook my head and went back to sleep early.

3rd Person's POV:

Sooji didn't know if Jin had something up for her or for someone or something else. she just so innocent that little did she know, Jin and Yoongi were childhood friends.

(back to your pov:)

I woke up, opening my eyes. my head throbbing a little from a late sleep. I hate myself getting not enough sleep and my skin won't be clear (I relate in this 2 much)

I got up, getting ready for my bath and went inside the bathroom. I went inside and let the water run down the bath tub and started to take off my clothing. I sigh as the warm water run through my skin and closing my eyes. I got up immediately after that.

I wore some baggy jeans and sweatshirt and put some Gucci shoes. I didn't mind much of it but I just tied my hair into a high ponytail.

(if you hair is short then whatever tho...)

I looked at the time and it was around 6:45. Few more minutes. I grab my pouch and walked out of the door locking my door. I was about to go in the left hallway when someone grabbed my wrist.

"Sooji?"

A familiar voice behind me called out as I turned to see who it was. it was Jin.

"Oh sorry! I went many things this morning and got late I'm so sorry I-"

"Do you know Yoongi?" He asked making me stop. How does he know my ex?

"Yeah but we gave space to each other I guess.." I replied feeling sadness inside. whenever I heard his name, my heart just clenched and sink.

Does he really love me? Or he was just having problems with Y/n and just go with Chungha?

I was about to release from his grip but he said something that made me flinch.

"He's waiting for you until now. he didn't eat for days and kept thinking about you. he just blame himself and felt guilty for you. that's it." Jin said sounded serious.

Did he really mean that way? I smile weakly and pat his shoulder. "I want to see him. Do you know where is right now?"

I cannot hold it back anymore. Tears rolled down both my cheeks and Jin sighed lightly and hugged me. His left hand was in my lower back while the other is in my head. We stay like this for awhile until a voice interrupted us.

"Sooji and Jin! I missed you!"

We looked at the person and it was none other but Yoongi.

He looked restless, he had bags under his eyes and looked happy even his face were written sadness on it. He stared at me first and went to come towards me. I sniffles and hugged him tightly as I could. I hear him groan and pat my head multiple times.

"It's okay my love don't cry anymore I am with you now." He said sounding like a father who had just seen her child for a long time.

I lifted my head and locked eyes with him. I didn't even notice that Jin was taking pics with us.

"HOW SWEET BOTH OF YOU!! JUST FREAKING MARRY ALREADY!!" Jin shouted happily as he was laughing that sounded like a windshield.

We chuckled lightly and we stared for awhile and look away.

"Let's go into my room and have a talk, jagi." I offer him, then he looked at me confused and just nodded like he didn't care.

~

"So is that why you're sad? You drank alcohol with your friend and you're in bad condition!" I shouted and whisper at him the same time and he closed his eyes, as he lay down on my bed. I grab my free handkerchief and placed it on his forehead.

He still look handsome as usual even if he's sick or something.

I shook my head turning off my thoughts. I just stare at his abs that were seen cause he like getting exposed just for me.

I was about to got up and went to get a water, when he mumbles something.

"I.....wuvvv....uuu." I turned my head and he was staring at me eyes half closed. I didn't mind but got close to hear it again.

"Say it again jagi...." I replied.

"I love you.."

"I love you more baby." I said as I got off and blushed after saying that.