chapter 4-love game

~Skip Time~
3rd Person's POV:
6:30 PM

Sooji felt so tired after having a long day at the work. So she went in the cafe near her apartment and it was cold when she entered inside the entrance. Then, she order some of her coffee and went to the nearest chair. She put out her phone and scroll down through her phone. So when she was about to go to the comfort room, someone tapped her shoulder. It was Yoongi. He didn't seem fine, but still looks handsome. He grabbed her arm and motioned her to seat again. Sooji felt worried because of his emotionless expression.

"Yah, are you okay....Yoongi?" She asked, comforting him. Then, Yoongi looked at her. Then Sooji was felt kind of awkward because he is always that silent. Then she try to give him her cup of coffee. Then, she looked at him carefully. He looked really handsome, she thought to herself. As she went to the bathroom, Yoongi grabbed her arm again. This time, he said something that make her blush.

"Let's talk about something."

In Sooji's house:

Sooji went to the bedroom with Yoongi as they will talk about of what Yoongi had said. Then when they reached there, they sat down on one of the two vacant seats. Yoongi went first. "Let's play a game." He said to Sooji. Sooji blushed but not showing it. Then she agreed with him and they will play truth or dare.

"Dare." Sooji answered, laughing softly with Yoongi. Yoongi smirked as he went closer to her face. She would have regret of what he will say.

"I dare you to date me."

~Next Day~

Sooji was not ready to be his girlfriend but kind of excited. So she went to her work first before they will have their first date. She try to hurt herself because she said dare during their 'love game'. That is the name that Yoongi had renamed instead of the name of the game.

Sooji plucked out her Airpods, put it on her ear, listening to some aesthetic songs. She felt relaxed and slumberous when she listen to peaceful songs. Then she enter the entrance at their office. The boys on other rooms greeted her happily. Well, she didn't know that her boss will give her a flower this Valentine's Day. So she went to her office table, people glancing at her as if she was famous. Then she noticed a piece of note that is in a pink vellum card paper, with pink hearts and ribbons beside it and with a very unique calligraphy note on it.

Dear Sooji,

I'm your boss for today, so please meet me at my office right now. Your old boss will not be here anymore. So I will give a surprise for you this day.

Your loving boss♡

She didn't think much of it so really don't care about it. Her work today must be really special because of this note. Then she rearrange her things first before going to her new boss's office room. When she entered the office, her jaw dropped of the sight. Her boss was her soon-to-be boyfriend.

Min Yoongi.

How did he come here real quick? Why did he apply here? Is it because of me? Many questions ran through her mind and she shrugged it off and went to the chair in front of his table. She admired his fixed black suit, flat black slacks and a black shoes. His hair was fully messy but she admit it that he was hella hot.