ch. 8- birthday party

Sooji's POV:

Today is Monday and I have to be ready because after work, I was invited to a friend of mine that had a niece who will celebrate birthday. I was so excited to see who her niece was but at the same time, I was kinda nervous.

So I got up, take a bath, wear some outfit and grabbed my keys. I went to see my mom cooking some eggs with toaster bread.

"Honey, do you want to have some food?" She asked.

"Um sure mom, no probs." I answered, then I walked out of the door with my snack.

As I reached the entrance of the company, I was greeted by my co-workers in the other rooms.

"Good morning ma'am!" The five of them greeted, and I was shocked and greeted them back and smile. So I went to my table in the 2nd floor and went to grab my files I need to finish. They are the papers I'm going to finish for the day and after that I will be going to my friend's birthday party.

~~~

After a few hours, Yeji, Lia, Ryujin, Chaeryoung and Yuna decided to go to a restaurant with me. But I decided to make a valid excuse.

"Sorry guys, but i was invited to a friend of mine. It is a birthday party. Well you guys want to join instead with me?" I replied, staring at them. They exchanged glances if they were agreeing to each other.

"I will go." Yeji and Lia agreed, but the three didn't go.

"Why you don't like it??" I asked, pouting.
"Well, we are six so the three of you will be at your decision and the two of mine will go with me. Got it?" Said Ryujin, glancing at me and to Yeji and Lia. "Okay guys, good time and be careful when you go home!!" I said, smiling with my eyes closed. They smile and waved at us going already.

"So who is that 'friend of yours'?" Asked Lia, who is staring at my lips for a short time. I tilted my head and answered. "Her name is Rafaela. She had a niece that will have a birthday." I stared back at them and then suddenly, Yeji's suddenly vibrate. "Guys i think it was my driver. I think I have to go, Bye!!" She said waving at us and going to the opposite direction. Me and Lia got confused and just agreed with Yeji and bid goodbye at her.

---

It was already 5 PM and I was with Lia at the elevator. We push the button 3rd floor and started talking. Then suddenly, the elevator opened and I was about to got out first when I saw in a far away direction, i saw my boyfriend with.....another girl??

I was distracted by Lia, who was waving at my face. "Hey! Which way now gurl?" She asked, feeling excited. I shook my thoughts away and lead her the way to the birthday party. Then I started thinking who was the girl he was with? Can he just be with me instead? Then I felt sad after realizing what I saw.

Yoongi's POV:

I really want to see Y/N but I was with Chungha instead. I was upset because I didn't spend time with her. Then, Chungha suddenly clings into my arm and I try to take it off. "Stop it Chungha!! You are so annoying!!" I shouted, getting angry. Then she kiss my cheek and I push it off. Sorry but I'm loyal, I thought to myself.

"Can you just leave me alone!? We just slept before but I hate it because you just want me and I cannot admit that I love it!! Just go away!!" I shouted this time, louder that the people in the streets were over hearing us. She then frown and pout. But she was about to move, I pushed her in the ground and run as fast as I could.

Sooji's POV:

I wonder where he could be right now. We just finished the party and it was so fun. Also Lia had fun with me and we decided to go now and say goodbye to each other. I know this is the day I had gone exhausted right now. As I was walking down the stairs, I saw the exit door swings open far from me. I saw a figure that looks familiar as Min Yoongi. I furrowed my eyebrows and decided to follow it. Then suddenly, I bumped into him and then he stared at me seriously. He was here for hours? Did I just saw him in the same clothes like before? I held his hand smoothly.

"Yoongi, did you came here earlier or just now?" I asked and he nodded. "Yes earlier, I was with someone important...." He answered. I was feeling something is suspicious about him. I just nodded and went back to home.

Yoongi's POV:

Why did I lie? Why is everything turning back to lies?

I place in my room for hours back and forth as my hands were placed in my temple. I was going crazy.

Is she mad at me? I was about to go to the bed when someone knocked at my door. It was Sooji for sure. Then I opened it and I was been slapped in the face.

I looked at her and she was actually mad at me. She show her phone at me to see who it was.

It was Chungha.

Then I widened my eyes and was about to say sorry but then, she said.

"Give me space for awhile Yoongi." Then right after that, she left the door.

As I saw in the text, she had told Sooji everything that we did earlier. I felt bad. I was crying in pain and in anger because I hurted her and giving her jealousy and pain. How can I ease this first bad life?

Sooji's POV:

I had already finished my package and went already to left the house and saw my mom. "Mom...I will go to a hotel for awhile. Because I want it though..." I said, looking at her. She felt something is off.

"Ah...okay well sure go ahead. Be careful walking outside okay?" Then she smile, giving me joy and happiness. I smile back and left the house.

To be continued.....