chap. 10 - acquaintance

Sooji's POV:

Since it's Wednesday I decided to take a walk leaving Yoongi sleeping peacefully in the bed. I sneak around the kitchen trying to grab a tumbler and place it with a water mixed with fruit pieces.

I left the hotel and went outside. I waited for about 20 minutes until I will come back. I went back in the hotel and registered to enter the room again. I walked in, slowly closing the door maybe he was still asleep. As I was about to go in the living room when Yoongi screamed inside the room. What the actual fuck?

I run through the door and went to see him just having a nightmare. I sigh in relief because I thought he was in a bad condition or something.

"Hey! you ok?" I asked simply, looking at his cute black eyes.He got up and sit simply. He still cute when he was sleepy.

"Yeah I just dreamt of something strange and weird." I stared at him and we were just having an awkward silence.

Then, I decided to break the silence by bringing myself into his lap and hugged him in a bear hug. I heard him groan in pain because of my heavy body. He hugged me back patting my back few times. Then I look up and we both stare at each other.

This feels like forever.

I smile and ask him if he want to have breakfast. He nodded and I went downstairs to prepare some food.

Yoongi's POV:

(a/n: he so cute i can't!)

I waited for her to finish the preparation and I decided to call Jimin. I call him many times but he didn't respond. I called Taehyung and he doesn't answered too. Are they too busy on their works? I lay down on the bed once again and closing my eyes to rest.

Why are they not responding to my calls? I thought to myself.

Then suddenly, Sooji shouted that it was time for breakfast and I replied that I will go downstairs.

During the breakfast:

We went for an awkward silence until I broke it. "Um, Sooji, do you ever missed your sister?" I asked her, looking up at her. She frown and smile lightly.

"Yes, well she's my sister though. And why do you ask that?" She asked too, looking at me.

"Well I just want you to know that Y/N had known about my friends. They are exactly 6 and plus me. So you wanna know where they are? And who they are?" I stare at her, watching her reaction.

She was shocked and drop her spoon and her fork. I widened my eyes.

"When it comes to you, yes." Was all she reply to me. I gasp a little barely her to hear. I expected her to refuse but it didn't. What a nice answer.

"Will you come with me in Daegu? I think next week?" I asked once again. She giggled. "Sure. You can decide whatever you want, jagi~"

I smile and ended our conversation and breakfast. I hugged her and she did the same. Then she smiled and peck me on the lips. "I'm so excited Yoongi. I can have new friends, again. I also miss my friends." She chuckle and frown lightly.

"You can let them join so we can have many people to be with!" I say, my tone rising due to excitement. Her jaw dropped. She then nodded and went upstairs to get her phone to have phone call with her friends or whatever. I did the same and we separate for awhile and call it in private.

"Hyung?"

"Oh hey there Suga. What's up? did you call for emergency or nah?"

(a/n: Yoongi is allowed to be called 'Suga' when he is with his close friends/members(: )

"Jin Hyung, I just wanted to hang out with you guys...can I join someone with me?"

"Um sure Suga, but I will ask permission to the manager and to Bang Si-Hyuk."

"Oh ok then well see you soon and call me again if you want a chit-chat. Thank you also and Bye again!"

"Bye Suga!" *inserts laughing windshield sound*

I hang up and went inside to see Sooji packing her things already.

"Wow your too advance though. So your friends agreed?" I asked her, smiling showing my gummy form. "Yes, how about you!?" Sooji asked almost shouting at me cause of her accepted request.

"Well they gonna ask our manager and bang pd nim first." I awkwardly laugh as I rub my nape. She understand as she say the ahh sound.

"Well I'm so excited then we should go back to sleep though." She said, looking at our bedroom clock. I look at her and she did the same and we nodded to each other. We went into our bed cuddle up until we fell asleep on each other's arms.

Time Skip, Next Day
Sooji's POV:

I woke up and Yoongi was not found. I walked downstairs to see him cooking a fried chicken with kimchi and some drinks. I smile and went back to the bedroom to take a nice shower and wore some comfy clothes.

I was confused why he wants me to meet his friends. Well maybe they are really friends since their time when they didn't know me right? Well it's feeling awkward when I got to know them or whatever.

I got outside of the bathroom and wore some white t shirt with cute heart prints on it and some black jeans. I look at myself in the mirror and I look like shit. AISH.

I try to do some nice and simple makeup just using mascara, blush on and lip shimmer and nothing else. I smile and walk downstairs. I caught Yoongi staring at me with his arms crossed with his apron still on. Is he waiting for me to get down and eat?

I walked to him and hugged him as he wrapped his arms around me. I placed my arms on his neck and we laughed softly. "So can we eat now? I don't wanna be hungry." Said Yoongi, who was touching his stomach and acting weirdly. I shook it off and we walked towards the kitchen table.

---------------

a/n: sorry gotta finish this chapter and then another chapter will published this June! stay tuen for my story and also the words I counted is about 1k already so bye guys love y'all!!♡》