chapter 13- target

Sooji's POV:

It's been few weeks since the incident and, they already forgot about what happened to me. Maybe because they are worried about me and try to forget it since it's a bad event. So I wear some comfy clothes and some skechers shoes. Then suddenly, Yoongi went beside me and asked if I should be okay without him cause he is going with his members for a trip. I replied it's okay then he went off leaving me with my friends.

"So what should we do girls?" Melissa asked as she lift up her rounded glasses around her eyes.
"Maybe we should grab foods inside a cinema and walked to a nearby mall for a resting place right?" Yui asked, feeling her own confidence in her statement.

"Ahh okay well let's wear something fancy." Dara said, since she is fund of working with clothese or any fashion magazines in her agency.

"Then let's go inside the room!" Sunmi excitedly said, walking with all of us. "They are so girlish." Nahee said to Harem as they shook their heads off.

a few minutes later...

"How did you wear that so easily!?" Yui asked shyly, loudly clear enough for us to hear.
"I was just trying my best to lift it up and it did. so why don't you try it yourself huh?" Harem asked, smirking.
"Stop arguing over a tank top guys!!" Melissa said, as she chuckles beside Nahee.

While Sunmi, Dara and Harem are doing their best to find the best outfit to wear. I should wear something cool and awesome...(I thought)

As we all walked off, we left the house and went to our pink and purple vintage colored car. "Let's go girls.." I said, smiling as I peek into the sky. It was bright, sunny and also windy.

It's not really hot but it's refreshing. Then we decided to go to cinema first. After that, we went to the Seoul Square Mall for a rest. "Yum!" Yui said, licking her cotton candy. We laughed and keep eating until a group of girls we didnt knew stepped onto our spot.

"Move out, hoes." The girl in the middle with the alluring appearance showed up in front of us. We stared at each other and back at the girl. "Um what's going on?" Melissa asked, trying to act nice outside. "This is our territory. That's why it's called Seoul, because it's ours."

"Wow, so arrogant I guess." I whispered into myself. the other girl with a yellow hair side ponytail came up. "Just obey us okay cause we don't want trouble hmph!!" She pout angrily and went beside the other three. We finally gave up and stood up.

"We just want to rest!" Sunmi said but Dara covered her mouth to keep walking. I have a gut feeling that there's something with those girls. Are they a gangster or something. Or maybe they want attention? Such a fucking attention seeker. I hate that. super

We went to our car instead so we will just have a talk by ourselves.
"Guys! do you have an idea what their @ is? I want to freaking blackmail them even though we dont know them aish!" Melissa said as she was growing in frustration. I told them to calm down and they did. I was the leader in the group anyway.

Suddenly, Yui's phone ringed. We shut our mouth as Yui answered. it was Taehyung. "Where are you? we boys are so worried of you all!" He said as he was groaning in the call. Yui cutely laughed and stared at us. "We just grab foods and eat, so no need to worry by the way, we are going there now!" Yui said, and Sunmi turned the engine on. We went back and hugged our partners.

3rd Person's POV:

As the girls went to the apartment/house, they were greeted by the boys and went for dinner, then went to sleep. Then suddenly, there was a knock on the door, They really dont get knock in the house or anything but this time, there was something off in everyone's eyes. They stared at each other, for who cares the one who knocked on the door, then maybe it's a dog or something.

"I will get it." Taehyung bravely said as he walked to the door and peeked it for who it is. Then he opened the door to be seen by fancy, freaking girls in the doorway. He was shocked and all the girls inside the apartment went silent for a minute.( DAMN MINUTE I SAID.)

"Hello, who were you guys and what do you want?" He asked as he stared to the girls. The one in the middle bumped Taehyung and was about to go inside when Jimin and Jungkook went to block them.
"Why are you trespassing here!? You are not an acquaintance at all!" Jimin shouted and Jungkook respectfully pushed the girls back to the outside.

"We are here to hostage the girls. We got some discussion to do. I dont care if you will accept the offer or not." The girl with the long purple hair showed up with her cute bunny girl outfit, tried to cautiously bumped and grabbed Sooji's arms. They scream and Sooji was hurting in the grip of the girl's hand.

"What do you want from them HEY!!" All the boys went to grab the girl but it's too late. They were already the target. The boys went outside and the one left inside the house were Jin, RM and Jhope. Suga, Taehyung and Jungkook went to follow the girl's car. The girl's plan is to just make them locked up in their basement until they were be able to forget their friends. also she want them dead.

Sooji's POV:

I cried into my arms and curled up into a ball. I should've never felt this way. I should have been in Yoongi's arms. I was locked up with all of us separated. I have to make a decision. If I had broke the window, then I might escape. But what if I got caught? I cannot be caught by those bastards.

I will plan tomorrow morning.

( a/n: sorry guys this is just a random idea that popped up in my mind. I guess it's kinda weird but please stay tune for my story and thank you!)