chap. 3-memorable meeting

3rd Person's POV:

Yoongi woke up in the morning, still in her beloved girl's house. He looked around, nothing to found out but himself. He went out to have some fresh air. When he was walking beside the crystal-like river, he heard a girl crying. He thinks that it was like Y/N's voice. He went near the corner and listened very carefully. He heard the girl was crying of someone. And this was all he heard.

"Mom, but she was dead already! What am I gonna do? I felt so sorry for giving her bad things that's why she ended up dying already. I want to come inside her house. But I just can't."

Wait. Is he hearing everything real? What if this is her twin sister? He could hardly see that it was her twin's sister.

He heard a rush behind the bush on his back and he fell and tripped on the rock. He screamed and he doesn't remember that he was in the same place with the girl he was hearing. They both froze, and they locked eye contact to each other. But then, the girl took the courage to help him stand up. He took her hand and guide himself to stand.

"Hello, and sorry, what's your name? Yoongi asked first, as he scratched the back of his nape. The girl seemed suspicious, knowing every details to the boy. She was confused if this is her sister's boyfriend so she asked him politely.

"Are you someone I know?" She looked at him, not answering his first question. "Yes, maybe. I asked you first though, what's your name?" He asked, crossing his arms. She finally gave up and said to him her name. Yoongi reacted, but why? He heard the last name.

Nim Sooji.

It was the same as Y/N's last name. So he asked again, this time, gonna let his curiosity out all the time with her. "Do you know a girl named Nim Y/N?" The girl seem surprised because the boy he was talking to was maybe the boyfriend of her sister. She wanted to think carefully and then let her answer. "Yes, I'm the one who texted you last night. Because I know my sister is with you." She honestly answered. Then the surroundings around them was silent, and then suddenly, Yoongi sigh and showed his hands to her to have a handshake.

"I'm Min Yoongi. Nice to meet you. Yes, I'm Nim Y/N's boyfriend." He smile, not showing his guilt towards his girlfriend's sister. She smile and took the opportunity to shake his hand as well. Then, they let go of their hands. So they went on and on to get to know theirselves better.

Three days later, at Nim Sooji's apartment:

I cannot believe that this boy was gentle and kind. But I still want to know him better with my sister if he really cared about him. So this time, I try to scroll through my contacts and saw his ID. I tap the voice call button and wait for him to answer it. Then he answered the call.

"Hey, you busy right now? I was just asking if we can have dinner at my apartment." I asked shyly, as I purse my lips and try to focus on his answer. Then he suddenly replied. "Um, yeah sure I'll be there in 10 minutes." Then he called off. So I try to wear more casual. I wore some pair of white Nike shoes, purple t shirt with aesthetic letters on it, a blue pants with cute black belt on it, a cap, and a sling bag. I went downstairs and went to the living room since that is my usual place to watch something at. So I took the remote control and start to switch buttons to random channels, until I found an interesting one. Makeup.

So I watch a girl doing her own usual makeup and her name was Pony Syndrome. I was amazed because of how great she had transformed into a beautiful one. Then I was about to end the last step of her makeup, when someone knocked in my front door. I flinched and jumped, as I went inside the peekhole. It was Yoongi.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked first, as I stare him in awe. He was really handsome. That's the reason why maybe my sister had fell in love with him. "I'm fine Sooji, so, shall we eat now?" He asked back, with a smile. I nodded and let him come inside my place. So I told him to just stay and sit in the living room, so I went to the kitchen to grab the food that we will eat, and when I came back, Yoongi was watching TV. His eyes were glued to the TV and then I put all of the food in the table. So I broke the silence.

"So, what's on your mind, Yoongi?" I asked, as I tilt my head to face him. I was on my right and he was on the left side. He looked back at me, noticing every details on my own face. I never had anyone staring at me like that. It was different, like Yoongi's.

"Yeah, but it's kinda awkward to tell you though. So let's just watch TV instead." He replied, looking back at the TV. I was upset because of his mini grumpy attitude. I look back at the TV also and stood up to grab my blankets.

3rd Person's POV:

As soon as Sooji had arrived with her blankets, she came back to sit at her place beside Yoongi and when she was about to walk past the chair, she tripped and fell on Yoongi's chest. She was shocked and look down at Yoongi. She was on top and he was on bottom. They were silent, just looking at each other's eyes. Yoongi gulped, his hold on Sooji's shirt tightened. He knew that this was gonna happened. Sooji then stood up, holding the blankets around her.

"I'm sorry for letting this happene-"

"It's okay though, it's better to learn what was done." Yoongi answered, staring at her up and down. Sooji felt the stare and blushed. She knew like Yoongi was liking her a lot than her sister. So she went back to her seat and eat a food. Yoongi went to the table and eat some food also.

~

After three hours of falling asleep, Sooji woke up and saw that Yoongi was asleep, on her lap. His head was resting on her lap as she was resting on the head of the couch. She really ship herself with this boy. Even though his heart belongs to her sister.

Next Day....

Sooji woke up in the next morning . She went up and do the usual thing. Take a bath, toothbrush and change clothes. She wore a red t shirt with hand prints on it, blue jeans, and a white skechers shoes. She went downstairs to see if Yoongi is still there. But then, she was in complete opposite. She didn't see him around in her apartment because maybe he had left already yesterday. So she went to work and met her ex boyfriend.

Park Gong Ju.

But she ignored him but she was trapped. He pinned her on the wall and said..

"Are you missing me?" He asked, smirking at her. She chuckle weakly. "Aww no way sweetheart, but I didn't miss you, find another on--"

"I want you, please..." He said, placing his arms around the girl's waist. She screamed and was about to let go, when someone stopped him.

"Don't you dare touch her." Yoongi said, furious as he was clenching his teeth in frustration. Sooji looked at him and then blushed. Then his ex boyfriend start to let go and went afraid of him, so he left them alone. Sooji then smiled.

"Thank you for saving me...." She said, scratching her head. Then, Yoongi asked her. "Why is he with you? Do you guys even know each other?" He asked, looking at her attentively. She then nodded and bid goodbye at Yoongi.

Yoongi was like feeling something inside himself.

Butterflies in the stomach.

He always gets shy whenever he is with Y/N's twin sister. Is she gonna be the new girl he will love now?

Let's see in the next chapter!!

To be continued.....