chapter 12- troublesome

3rd Person's POV:

As the boys went from their rooms, the girls decided to wear pretty clothes makeup etc. Sooji decided to wear this cute purple outfit.

She stares at her body in the mirror for 5 seconds then went to go outside waiting for her friends

She stares at her body in the mirror for 5 seconds then went to go outside waiting for her friends. Then she met her one and only boyfie, Yoongi. He was wearing black long sleeves with white hat and black pants also with white shoes. (I think he wears this during the Baepsae practice)(?)

Then we went out to the Miracle Garden Park. It was filled with many flowers and other statues that was decorated with flowers. Then suddenly they decided to split into two groups. Yoongi with Sooji, Melissa with Jungkook, Nahee with Jhope, Yui with Taehyung, Harem with Jimin, Jin with Sunmi, and RM with Dara.

"So guys we will go to the cotton candy, where you guys going?" Yui shyly asked as Taehyung holds her wrist trying to be bonded.(?)

"Sorry, but it's none of your business." Yoongi said then they all laughed as they stared at the poor girl. Then when they all left, the two of them was left in the place. "So where should we go, Jagi~?" Sooji asked him as he stared at her lost eyes. He was amazed by how beautiful her girlfriend is. Then Sooji went to the ferris wheel with him.

They laughed as they see the sky growing into many clouds and changing into black color. It was dark. already.

Then they all met again then went to the nearest waiting area because they will go already. Sooji suddenly broke the silence.

"um guys, I will just go the bathroom." She reminded, all of their heads nodded in unison. Yoongi was feeling something is wrong.

"I shall go with you accompanied." He said genuinely. Then they nodded. "Yeah it's okay for him to go with you cause it's dark." Nahee said quietly, all of their heads turning to her. Sooji hates being said by this kind of stuff. She just wants to be independent. So he just cared and followed them.

"Okay then, Yoongi come with me." She said, Yoongi nodding his head.

A few minutes later....

As Sooji left the bathroom, she was welcome by group of boys. They were like drunkards, so she went to the other direction. But someone stopped her.

"HEY HEY HEY! Where you goin'? little bitch?" The man asked, who looked tall about 195 cm, came in front of her. Sooji looked scared and wanted to go already. But she felt like trapped with this masculine men. "Can you just leave me alon- AHH!!"

She was cut off by two boys holding her arms and grabbing her waist. She was being carried to the other way. She was feeling anxious and ready to die but that didn't happened. Yoongi kicked the one that is grabbing Sooji's and they all left and got scared. Sooji then was about to pass out when Yoongi held her safely.

"I'm here dont worry, did they do something bad to you?" Yoongi asked her, willing to know that nothing happened.

"They almost killed me with those strong arms. And if you weren't here a second later, I would've been killed or something." She said nervously, her breathing goes faster rapidly. He then made a fist and tried to went after them but they were gone. Sooji held Yoongi's nape and hugged him.

"Oi! what happened?!" Dara asked shockingly and they all went to them, surrounding them like guardians. They turned their heads to appeared their friends standing there a direction towards them.

"She almost got kidnapped." Yoongi answered. They gasped and hugged Sooji.(of course her friends duh) Then Yoongi stood up and was hugged by his friends.

"I hope you didn't get bad injuries didn't you?" Jhope asked him, but Yoongi shook his head.

"Nothing happens but Sooji only got kidnapped almost quickly." Yoongi said while looking at his girlfriend. "Well they should go already cause if not she would have been already stole by them right?" Jungkook said, out of nowhere. They nodded and suddenly, They were disturbed by the sound of police's car ringing with sirens around them. They looked through it and saw the group of men tied with handcuffs behind their back. "Are they a gangster or something?" Taehyung asked, quietly. "I think so, Taehyung." Jin replied. Then suddenly they just shrugged it off and Harem decided to just go home already. They went to their cars and drove safely.

In the house...

"Sooji and Yoongi, rest ready that's it." RM said like a bit intimidating. He hates it when something bad happens to his family or friends. Dara nodded and went to Sooji and held her towards the bed. Yoongi went to the bed by himself

(well he doesn't need being accompanied HAHAHA)

Dara said to RM that they should left them ready so they could have quality time. He nodded and closed the lights and the door. Sooji went to take a bath while Yoongi just slept quickly. Sooji thought that she wished that didnt happen....

To be continued...

(a/n: Next chapter will be this next week or so on!! Stay tune guys!)