chapter 1- sad moments

Y/N's POV:

The first day of my school in grade school days was the most happiest ever in my life. No problems, no issues and also no bad friends. Not until I saw someone from my life that can kill me from, until now...

Present, Daegu, South Korea
Y/N's POV:

I woke up from my bed. It is 3AM. I try to search my glasses cause I am a nerd. So I grabbed it beside my nightstand table and I wear it. I got a text from my boyfriend. It was...

Yoongi.

I tap the message and read it saying.

GummySmile93:

babe I'll be home at 6AM. Don't even worry about me okay?

I was always worried about him whenever he goes out without permission. I sighed and closed my phone. I went to the bathroom to take a bath and toothbrush.

20 minutes later...

I wore a pair of jeans and some plain purple t shirt. Then I wore my high cut converse shoes and went out to grab a coffee just a few miles away. As I was walking down the driveway, I saw Yoongi with someone I don't even know. He always said that he is working at a part time job near the restaurant that we are going to. But see, I saw the evidence that him being with a girl is already explained.

"Y/N!!" Yoongi shouted as I try to ignore them both.

But instead of almost going to the cafe, He grabbed my arm.

"What the fuck! What's wrong with you!? I keep calling your name and now that....." Yoongi stopped as he saw me crying.

"WHAT NOW!? I just brought a girl here with me and now you are jealous? You are so fucking insecure Y/N!! I HATE YOU!!" He passed beside me with the girl and left me there....

Broken and heartless....

That's the first time that Yoongi acted that way at me. So I throw all of that thoughts away and went to the coffee shop. Why does have to be like this? Why do he always shout at me like that? I try to think more questions than I could but I couldn't. Then I was bothered by the waiter waving at my face.

"Um, excuse me maam, are you alright?" A boy with a cute smile and formal outfit, asked me in a nice way.

"Oh, sorry I didn't saw you right here, I was alright. So can I order now?" I asked at him and he nodded and smile.

Why is he like that? He's so nice though.

"Can I have a cup of cappuccino and some---" I was cutted off with someone.

It was Yoongi.

"Cup of brown coffee." Was all he said to the waiter. The waiter looked at Yoongi and was shocked to see him. "Oh sorry you scared me....so you guys are here together?" The waiter asked and I nodded. "Yeah just friends. So that's all the order, thanks." The waiter thanked us back and left, leaving me with my boyfriend. "Just friends? What are you saying Y/N? So that means we are not a couple now?" Yoongi said as I look the other way. He touch my chin and turned it to me. "Babe.....I'm sorry for what I did last time. It's just that I have----"

"What? A girl that you will bring to the house and let herself fuck with you? How can you do that to me Yoongi? Why? Just tell me why? This is so complicated! I wish I didn't see you because of your behavior! Just leave me alone and let me have space!" I shouted and he said was this. "Ok then, don't ever see me again. I can have another girl who will treat me better than you." Yoongi said and left the cafe. I try to repeat what he just said. And after a few seconds, I cried.
I don't even know what to do after what happened. I guess that is the right time. I should leave him. I cannot be always treated like that and he always seems to be liking it more. So I simply left the coffee without paying the order.

6PM, 3RD Person's POV:

Y/N couldn't imagine her life without Yoongi. So she called the ID caller and saw the name of her boyfriend. She tried many times calling his number but it didn't work out. She felt super tired and try it tomorrow to see if it works. That's when she felt asleep and didn't know that someone had entered her room that night...

"Y/N I'm so sorry I should do this right now." He said as he wrote a letter on a piece of paper and put it on the nightstand table. Yoongi should end his relationship with Y/N because he also knows that it keeps hurting her feelings because of his awful attitude. So he left with the baggage that he had and went to the airport. He left Y/N there, in the house. He couldn't help but just cry.

When he went to the train going to Busan, he sat down on one of the vacant seats and he took a look of pictures with him and Y/N.
"Fuck, I can't handle it. I need her but I played with her." Yoongi said he thought about Y/N. Yoongi also can't imagine his life without Y/N. He isn't sure if he loved her or not, because Y/N keeps getting hurt by someone that she loved the most. So he knew the answer that he never loved her because of his madness and hurtful actions towards her. So he deleted all of the pictures of him with her and he deleted her contact, as well.

"Goodbye Y/N. I am having a new life. A new life that never includes you in there. I have to restart a life  with new world and a new girlfriend. I can be numb if there's you but either me." He said under his breath as he fell asleep in the train.

SKIP TIME, Busan, South Korea
BTS Apartment
Yoongi's POV:

I went back to the house were it was filled with happiness, laugh, and also memories. My favorite time is that I invited Y/N with the members to have a family reunion. I don't care even if we aren't the same blood, but at least we are now family. But I cannot tell them that I had broke up with her, because all of the had her contact and number. I try not to think about it and act as if nothing had happened. Fuck, I felt so stupid. What should I do right now. Am I gonna tell them? What if they will get upset? I have many questions running through my mind. I try to take that thoughts away and enter the house that I already missed years ago. I always lived with Y/N for almost 3 or 4 years. So I think there will be a chance to spend time with my members as well.

As soon as I enter the door, I saw them having business. Taehyung with Jimin playing video games. RM and Jin cooking some lunch. Jungkook and Jhope watching TV.

I shouted. "Look who is back."

New Chapter will be release anytime. It depends because I have exams today and I also had a hard time at school. So guys just be patient and that is it!!