ch. 7- old, new people

Sunday Morning, Sooji's POV:

As I rested for like hours in the house, I decided to take myself out for awhile. So I wear t shirt with flower prints on it, a cute and short white skirt and a denim blue jacket. I went out and used my sandals to go outside.

As I was walking through the coffee shop, I saw a familiar figure that I didn't seen in years. It was my mother and she was good looking, even though she had an old age. She was 54 years old and she was still in a young face. So I went inside the coffee and she looked at me. She gasp and walked to me. She hugged me and I did the same. As we were hugging in 2 minutes, she finally let go.

"Sweetheart, how's your life without Y/N?" She asked first, looking sad. "I'm fine mom, well what are you bringing?" I asked, looking at her baggage. "I will be staying with you now. I will not let you be included with Y/N's accident." She answered, as she lifted one plastic bag and her luggage. I groan and helped out with her other things.

As we enter my apartment, I smell like omelettes. It taste good just because of the smell. I think it was be Yoongi. As I told mom to put her things into my room, I went to the kitchen and saw Yoongi cooking breakfast. He was like a father, I thought. His hair was messy but still, he's handsome.

I was about to left him, when he called out my name. "Are you stalking me?" He asked as he chuckled loudly. I roll my eyes and hugged him from behind. "Yes, oppa." I said, smiling as I smell his scent of cologne. He looked at me from behind and smile.

"So why did you come here just now?" He asked, taking off his apron and stared at me. I looked at the room of mine and mom was still there. "Well, my mom saw me outside and said that she will be staying with me forever." I answered, not looking at him twice. He sighed and held my hand.

"It's okay Sooji. I will be happy to know her more." Yoongi replied, smiling at me. I smile lightly and went to my room. I saw mom putting her phone as she charge it to the corner of my room. Mom saw me and went with me.

"Let's eat breakfast. And by the way, who are you talking to?" She asked, looking at me. "It's Y/N's boyfriend, Min Yoongi. But we are dating now." I replied, holding mom's hand. She nodded and smile at me and went to the kitchen. Then I saw Yoongi sitted at the left chair already.

"Sooji, and aunt, let's eat." Yoongi said, smiling as he pull the two chairs in front of him. Then we sat and eat some food.

Then after few hours, the two, Sooji and Yoongi, went on a walk outside their house and came back to see her mom sleeping on the couch. They felt awe and decided to go to their shared room. And they had fun talking, playing and cuddling until the rest of the night. Sooji felt happy with Yoongi's scent filling the room. Then she felt asleep and so did Yoongi.

~Skip Time~
Night Time
3rd Person's POV:

Everything went well when it comes to three of them hanging out. Yoongi was used with Sooji's mom because they are getting to know each other. As well as Sooji, she was already feeling empty, because of her sister, Y/N. She should have been dead instead of her so she could live years longer with Yoongi. She cannot think what Y/N is doing already, but she hope she was alright in the sky.

She was in her room, locked herself and cried. She want to hang out with her and they will be four already. But also, Dad is not with them. He died when he was 60 years old because he had stage 4 cancer in his kidney. She was worst because of the effects on the two. But, she had no idea to bring them back to life. She wished that they didn't die.

Next Day, Monday:

Sooji woke up and do her usual routine. Then when she was done, she went downstairs to met her mom in the kitchen. She smile, greet her daughter and kissed her.

"Honey, Yoongi said that you had work so get some food to eat." She said, giving Sooji happiness. Then she smile and went to eat pancakes and fresh water. She felt refreshed and waved goodbye to her. Sooji was outside, already finding Yoongi who left her in the house right after. She took a bus and went to work. Then she saw Yoongi, with a girl, who is likely to be approachable. Sooji went to him and cling onto him. "Hello, who is she?" Sooji whispered, and Yoongi turned his feet on her. He smile and introduced her to Sooji.

"Kim Na Hee, this is Nim Soo Ji. Soo Ji, this is Na Hee." Yoongi said, bringing them closer to get their details to each other. The girl who is a friendly and pretty one, waved at her and smile. "Hi, I'm Kim Na Hee, I'm Min Yoongi's new secretary. Nice to meet you." She said, showing her teeth smile. Then Sooji went next. "Hi, I'm Nim Sooji, I'm Min Yoongi's girlfriend and office mate. Nice to meet you too." Sooji greeted and bow to her, instead of smiling. Then the girl excused herself to the bathroom and left them. Sooji glared at him.

"I thought she was flirting with you. I could've been jealous right now."

"Why jagi, you felt jealous? We're just friends and that's it." Yoongi replied, hugging her closer until his hands were on her waist. She chuckled and hugged him back. Then after a few moments, they started their duty.

~•~•

"Hey! This tastes better than ramen!" Yeonjun said to Yeji, who is eating a tteokbeokki. Yeji laughed at him. "I don't care! Food is life!" Yeji answered, almost shouting. The other girls and boys along with them laughed together as they were in a Korean restaurant. Then Yoongi and Sooji were the two in the front table. They were like parents who were watching them arguing what tastes better. Then suddenly, their food came along with the drinks. They all stared at Sooji and Yoongi, and they stare back.

"Guys, just go get a room!" Soobin shouted, laughing with the boys. Then Lia stared at him giving him a 'WTF LOOK'. Then Chaeryeoung and Ryujin laughed at them.

"Guys, just ignore them. They are so silly." Yuna said to Sooji, chuckling. Then she laughed too. Then after that they started chatting and while Sooji was eating. She felt someone staring at her. In the corner of her eye, it was Yoongi.

"Is there something on my face?" She asked, touching her face.
"No, you looked so cute while eating. So chubby cheeks." Yoongi said, giggling at her. She roll her eyes and smack him lightly at the arm. After their dinner, they went outside and bid goodbye to each other. They all felt cool and full because of the food they ate. Then when they left already. Yoongi said that he should take her home so they could get rested. Sooji agreed and went to change to pajamas. She went to check Yoongi but he wasn't in his room. So when she was about to leave his room, someone grabbed her. She was shocked to see Yoongi half naked. She closed her eyes but Yoongi opened her hands and pinned her to the bed. She was struggling and begged him to let go. Yoongi went closer to her ear lobe and licked it, causing her to whimper.

"Good night, Sooji." Was all he said. Then he let go of her. And then she covered her face and run to her room.

She cannot believe what happened earlier....