chap. 5-better & worse life

~Next Day~

It was morning weekend and Sooji don't know what to do. Sooji cannot believe what happened that night. They had sweet talks and had a movie night after the date. They really sure like a couple. As besides, Sooji really need this relationship for real. So she stood up and walked to the room beside hers. It was Yoongi's room. Totally forgot that Yoongi had a spare room beside Sooji's. Then she knocked three times and the door opened to see a grumpy and cute sleepy Yoongi. Sooji felt cute at the moment and then she was about to leave, when he grabbed her arm. "What do you need, princess?" He asked, looking at her before he rubs his eyes. Then Sooji cleared her throat and said. "Can we talk for awhile?" She looked at him, and this didn't last long. They were in the bedroom, sitting to each other.

"Are we doing yesterday is for the dare or for real?" She asked, nervous if what he will answer.

Please say it's real. I don't want you to belong to Y/N. Please say that you are mine. Sooji thought to herself.

"To be honest, I should say it's for real." Yoongi replied, as he purrs and tilts his head at Sooji. She felt excited and happy of what he had said. He said that they are dating for real. She then looked away.

"Um, but it's really awkward." She said, groaning in frustration. Yoongi then think of something to do, he smirked and pulled her shoulders into his and kissed her.

In the lips.

They kissed for a moment, and then let go a few seconds. She breathed for awhile gasping for air. "Did you just do that?" She asked. Yoongi nodded, licking his lips. Sooji felt loved by his action and then took permission to left his room for awhile. She went back to her room and closed the door. She screamed and blushed.

"Daebak!! What had just happened?!" She asked, as she pace to the room going back and forth and her hands on her head. She want to remove those things in her head but it can't. "Yah, you dirty girl, not that please." She thought to herself, slapping her head badly. She moaned in pain and jumped to her bed and felt the comfortable blanket around her, again. Then she felt asleep and didn't know that Yoongi slept beside her for a long hours.

~In the weekdays~
Office of the Accomplishing Company Business, Sooji's POV:

I went to Yuna's table and put a note there about the topic we had talked about before. About my parents' debt business. Then I went back to the table. I started fixing the files in an arranged order and brought it to Yoongi's office table. I left the room and went back to my office table. Then suddenly, something spilled behind my back. It was a hot coffee. I shouted and turned around to see my enemy.

Kim Chungha.

I really described her as the slut, and all of the best, a bitch. She is the one who took my ex boyfriend who is Park Gong Ju. She is also the one who kicked me out of the school in Hanjong High School during my freshman years. I cannot believe that this company had let her apply her who is just a complete destroyer of someone's life.

"What the heck? What's wrong with you!?" I asked, in anger glaring at her. She smirked and laughed like a coward. She chuckled as she saw me getting up from the chair. I saw my cup of hot coffee and did it back to her. She screamed and cried like an idiot.

A stupid brat.

Then suddenly, Yoongi, with my friends, all of a sudden, came behind me. "Yah! What did you do to our friend? You should see yourself before doing something bad!" Yeji said, screaming on her lungs at Chungha. Then Chungha came at her but I grabbed her. I spin her arm until I heard a crack sound. She screamed and cried again. Then her eyes averted to Yoongi's.

"Oppa! Look she's fighting me--"

"Get lost." Yoongi said back, full of anger and grabbed me by the waist and left. The five girls looked at me and Yoongi. I motioned for them to go back to their seats. They agreed and did what I told them to do. Then I turned to Yoongi, who is totally annoyed by that girl. He went to an empty room and closed the door. He looked at my soaked blouse and smirked, chuckling lightly to himself.

"What and why did she do this to you?" He said, tugging the hem of my blouse. I looked at it and it was color brown because of the hot coffee. I stared anywhere but only in his direction. What can I do? How would I do about this?

~After work~
In the house

All of the events in the work was worst, according to Sooji. Then she and Yuna talked already about the family business problem of Sooji. She was feeling bothered by that problem. She wished that she didn't helped her parents. She don't care about her parents anymore. They were on a business trip this week but they will be back after their trip. Sooji felt so bad and wanted to rest. So she went back to the house, but she forgot someone. It was Yoongi.
Where could he be by now? Who is he with? She asked to herself.

So she went to her nightstand and grab her phone to call Yoongi's number. But it has no response. She tried again in 10 times. Still no response. She cannot be here without Yoongi. But then someone knocked on the door. It was him for sure, she thought to herself. So she went downstairs and peek inside the door hole. It was not him but her friends. Why are they here? What are they doing here? So she opened the door and welcomed by the five girls. They hugged her and she was confused.

"Guys, why are you here?" Sooji asked them as she was staring at them one by one.

"We want a sleepover, since the work is done." Ryujin answered. "Why, did something happen, Sooji?" Yeji asked, confused.

"Um nothing but I didn't find Yoongi here. He is not here yet. I call him 10 times but he didn't respond." Sooji answered, but then one of her friends' phone vibrated. It was from Yuna.

"Wait, someone is calling me." She said, all of them llooked at her. She was shocked to see the caller ID. It was from one of the faculty workers in the company. She excused herself and then left the four others. Sooji was thinking if that is Yoongi, but no, because she didn't have his number.

After a few minutes, she came back. Yuna told the girls to stay in the living room and went to Sooji. "Hey, Yoongi is still in the office room. Didn't he told you that he was with Chungha?" She said, looking at her carefully. When Sooji heard those words, she cannot regret that moment.

"Something is wrong." She thought to herself. She bid goodbye to Yuna and the other four girls and went to the building. She went to Yoongi's office room and hear sounds. They were talking about something.

"You should be kicked out, because of what you did to Sooji. You should follow me, or else you will be terminated." Yoongi said, as Chungha was in front of his table crossing her arms.

"But why, don't you like me?" She asked, seducing him. She felt jealous and she cannot see them in one room. She didn't think twice and opened the door. Yoongi and Chungha looked at her.

"Why are you with her?" Sooji asked.

To be continued.....