Chapter 13

Helloo :)
-----

"*Are you sure you want to leave?*" Tommy signed, he didnt want to force Ranboo into anything.

"I'm sure, but we better get going, dinner is soon." Ranboo said grabbing the backpack, he packed it full of supplies they would need.

Ranboo had money, crop seeds, water, really anything you would need to survive.

Tommy grabbed clothes, old cloths like towels, so they had something build off of, if needed.

They were planning to head to the next kingdom, but its several hours away on horses, so by walking it would take them a few days.

They'd go to Tommy's old home for now. Just until they have enough resources to take that long of a trip.

"Ready?" Ranboo asks.

Tommy nodded as Ranboo walked towards the door, he twisted the knob.

He opened the door quietly and peaked out.

He opened the door further so Tommy could leave, then he closed it back quietly.

"*This way.*" Ranboo signed so Tommy would follow.

They decided it was best to not talk or make sound as much as possible, it would increase their success in leaving.

Tommy followed Ranboo closely, they had to sneak around guards and maids.

Then they finally made it to a back door, it led to the courtyard. The walls were very high.

But they had planned for this.

Ranboo led Tommy to an area where the vines are overgrown, they used these to escape.

"*Are you sure this is safe?*" Tommy asked looking at the vines and the high wall.

Ranboo nodded and proceeded to climb the vines, Tommy followed behind him.

They were about halfway up the wall when the vines started to break.

"Climb faster!" Ranboo shouted, in unison they climbed as fast they could.

Ranboo reached the top, Tommy wasnt far behind.

The vines broke completely just before Tommy could reach the top.

Luckily, Ranboo grabbed his hand, Tommy slammed against the side of the wall, hard.

"You ok?" Ranboo asked pulling him up.

"*I think I cracked something.*" he signed holding his right side.

"Sorry.." Ranboo said facing away from Tommy, he looked around to make sure no gaurds heard, luckily they didnt.

"C'mon, we can get down over there." He said pointing to more vines.

"*I dont trust them.*" Tommy signed.

Ranboo sighed, "We could mlg it, but I'm not good at it, I'll most likely twist my ankle." He said.

"*I can*" Tommy said.

Ranboo grabbed his water bucket and handed it to Tommy.

Tommy went to the edge of the wall and looked down, it wasnt a far fall, so if he did mess it up it wouldnt be bad.

Tommy jumped without further hesitation, he placed the water and landed in it perfectly.

He then looked up at Ranboo, "*I'll catch you.*" he signed.

"Sure you can." He said in return.

"Ranboo?!"

"Uh oh" Ranboo said.

It was Eret, he was at a window looking out at him.

Without second thought Ranboo jumped down to Tommy and Tommy surprisingly cought the taller boy.

"Right let's go!" Ranboo said getting out of his arms, he ran towards the thick forest that was behind the west side of the castle.

They ran and ran, they could hear the faint rattle of armor and horses, they were definitely being followed.

"Damnit!" Ranboo said running further, Tommy could keep up but he was slower then normal, his side was killing him.

They kept running for what seemed like forever.

"Tree." Tommy said abruptly, his voice was crisp and clear, nothing like before.

Ranboo nodded and ran to a tree, Tommy got next to him and squatted a little making a basket with his hands for Ranboo to step in.

Ranboo stepped on Tommy's hands and Tommy busted him up to the tree, Tommy could climb up himself into the tree, it killed his side though.

They sat there quietly when they saw the guards pass them, but they didnt see Eret. He was most likely going to tell Phil, and any neighboring kingdom that they had left.

All the guards have passed them and they got down, Ranboo had to help Tommy down. His side was getting worse, it even started to bruise.

"Cmon, we need help." Ranboo said walking in a different direction then the gaurds went.

They walked and Tommy was getting visibly worse, they were going to buy medical supplies when they got to the next kingdom but now with everyone on high alert it was a bad idea, and even worse night fall was coming, and fast.

--(With Phil)--

"Ok, we have the documents that Tomathy's parents gave you. We just need proof that Tommy and Tomathy are the same person." Sam said sighing in relief.

"I should've asked earlier, it just slipped my mind, I was so busy with the uprising rebellion that it slipped my mind." Phil said massaging his temples.

"Dont worry, we have the evidence, now all we need is to find out Tommy's parent's names." He said placing a hand on Phil's shoulder.

The door abruptly opened, "Sir, its king Eret, he sends a message." The guard says.

"What is it?" Phil answered looking up hopeful, hopeful that Eret would give him his son back.

"He says, Ranboo and Tommy have ran into the forest and show no means of coming back. He says his troops are scouring the woods now but with night fall arriving quickly and having no sight of them, he asks for your assistance." The guard said.

Phil shot up and Sam followed as he walked towards the door. The guard moved out of the way and walked behind them.

"I want every guard in the army looking for them, I want soldiers on horse back, on foot, in trees even, looking for them and to find them immediately. If a guard is at a station around the castle already they dont come, they'll stay here and monitor it." Phil said walking down the hallway making his way to his sons rooms.

"Right away sir." The guard said as he turned into a different hallway, breaking out into a jog as he went down the hall.

"Shall I get our horses ready?" Sam asked looking at Phil, they were just outside Techno's room.

"Yes, both of my son's will be joining, I can assure you that." Phil said as he knocked on the door, Sam nodded and walked hastily down the hall to the nearest exit.
------
Word count: 1080

So you guys have a choice, this story can end real wholesome or it can end realllllllllll angsty :) you decide their fate!