Chapter 36: End

Last chapter :'), who knew I would make it this far. I didn't lolz, ill make an AN or something. Let's get into it i guess.
-----

Charlie recovered after a day and Karl recovered after a few days.

They were both up and walking around.

Sam's funeral was held, Phil and Mr. Nook, Sam's brother, were extremely crushed to hear the news of his death.

The only people who really knew what happened to him, were unconscious.

They weren't looking to good.

Tubbo had many injuries, he broke his left arm, and his spine was fractured. He also had a concussion.

Tommy's eye was healing slowly and Niki couldnt tell if he'll be at to still use it or not. For now, they can't tell how mentally damaged he is, same for Ranboo.

Tubbos injuries were healing quickly, mostly due to the potions, but he will have trouble learning how to walk and use his arm again.

They all waited, and waited.

A week went by slowly, Charlie was fully healed and back to being himself.

Karls injury was fully healed but he was having trouble using the shoulder, it still hurt if he moved it to much, Niki suggested to stay on a cycle of healing potions.

Tubbos arm healed, but his back was still damaged, only time will tell with that. His head seems to be better, again theyll have to wake up for them to test that.

Tommy and Ranboo.

Tommy's eye healed and now there is a scar, but other then that they're both still out cold.

Purpled speculates that the Egg is still fighting inside of them, or he thinks that when the Egg died.... he doesn't like that theory.

They waited longer, two weeks later, Tubbo started to twitch every now and then. Fundy was starting to loose hope that his cousin would ever wake up again.

Wilbur couldn't bare to see Tommy the way he was. He would cry everytime he thought about the situation.

He remembers the day of the battle when Tommy was fully prepared to kill himself just to end the pain, he was lucky that his body gave out, or maybe he would really be dead.

Eret had his own kingdom to run, but he made sure to visit whenever he could. It pained him to see Ramboo like that but he knew that he would see Ranboo again.

Phil and Techno had a kingdom to run, Phil was getting old, and with that he's been getting weaker. He's been training Techno to lead this kingdom and Phil believes he's more then ready to run it.

After a month, Tubbo woke up.

His arm hurt and his back hurt even worse he was in a great deal of pain.

Fundy was more then relieved when he heard the news about Tubbo, don't tell anyone but he cried when he saw Tubbo awake.

After Tubbo regained his memory, he told them what happened, how he destroyed the Egg and why Tommy and Ranboo are still out cold.

"Its because the Egg is having an everlasting affect, they are mentally fighting a battle, and by the looks of it they're winning." He said calmly.

Phil and Eret have never felt so much relief in their life.

Wilbur was so happy to hear the news, he knew his brother was strong.

So they gave them time.

--(Tommy's Pov)--