100k Special

Today was the day, after a year of planning, Karl, Qauckity, and Sapnap would finally get married.

Karl and Qauckity wore white suits while Sapnap stood at the end of a pathway made by nature in a black suit.

They walked down the aisle, Tommy played his violin as they did.

Sapnaps best man, Punz, stood a few feet away from Sapnap.

Sapnap cried at how beautiful his fiances looked, he couldnt be happier to marry the loves of his life.

As they mad it to the end Tommy stopped playing his music, and went to sit with Ranboo and Tubbo.

They joined hands and the priest began, "We are gathered here today....." the priest spoke, he's said this about 100 times in his life.

"You may now kiss the grooms." He finished, the crowd cheered as they all embraced each other.

Sapnap, Karl, and Qauckity ran down the aisle together now married men.

They were so happy, and thats when disaster struck- just kidding.

Thats when the after party began, Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo danced together, and everyone soon joined.

It was an amazing day full of happy laughs and beautiful memories.

"3..2..1, CONGRATULATIONS!" Everyone cheered as the newly wed couple came onto the dance floor.

They were all extatic to be there.

"Finally a happy day." Ranboo said, Tommy and Tubbo agreed.

"Hey Tommy, how's the school going?" Tubbo asked, Tommy opened up a school for sign language and music.

"*Good! The children are having lots of fun.*" Tommy signed, he fulfilled his life dream, being a teacher just like Sam was.

"Look at our boys go." Sam said as he looked down smiling, "They've grown up thats for sure." Schlatt said looking at Tubbo.

"Cmon we should go, its time to rest now." Sam said, Schlatt nodded and they disappeared.

Both Tommy and Tubbo felt their presence leave, and they knew, they were finally at rest.

They had bright smiles as a burden felt like it was lifted.

What a great ending.
-----
Word count: 358

Small but hey, atleast you can now imagine how the rest of their lives go.

Thank you <3