Chapter 30

Hey you! Yes you, no not the person behind you. Ha made ya look.

Anyways thank you for all the support, you guys are crazy kind <3

And for all the kindness, only 5 people will die instead of 7, you're welcome.
------

Philza had his soldiers ready behind him, his son to his left and Eret to his right.

They were ready for a bloody battle.

Schlatt looked at them with glee. He knew he outnumbered them. Excitement pulsed through him while Bad was uneasy, he didn't want to go against Tubbo but he knew he needed to do this.

Nobody moved, nobody talked. Phil wanted to hold off the fighting for as long as he could.

He was waiting for his eldest son to come back to help them, but he was nowhere to be seen.

Schlatt grew annoyed, the short tempered man spoke first.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Both turn out bad for you though." He said, his mouth etching into a sinister smile as he watched their eyes falter.

"You shouldn't talk like that. This is a matter of life and death. You and your people have brought much pain a suffering. You, and your followers, shall pay." Eret said smoothly, his face never faltered and the confidence seeped through his aura, Schlatt knew better.

Everyone is afraid of something, even those who are good at hiding it.

"Bullshit, my followers are dead. They've accomplished everything I needed them too. Now all I need to do is kill you and the rest of the Kingdoms rulers, and no one will be left to stop me." Schlatt said, his eyes were empty and his words were filled with venom.

Bad seemed most affected by his little speech, was he on the wrong side?

Surely not. Surely he's doing what is right! Right?

He was dragged out of his thoughts by an arrow.

He didn't know which side it came from but all Nether broke loose.

Soldiers screaming and mobs groaning.

He truly didn't know if this was worth it.

Reluctantly he joined the fight, slashing at soldiers that challenged him, easily winning.

Schlatt on the other hand was to much of a coward to fight.

He hid behind hoards of mobs when someone came to charge him, what a bitch.

Wilbur had a sword and shield ready for anything and everything to attack him.

Charlie soon joined his side and together they fought.

They watched each others backs making sure they were protected.

Usually Techno and Wilbur did this tactic, but Techno is nowhere to be seen.

'Where is he?' Wilbur wondered as he blocked an arrow shot from a skeleton.

Phil and Eret, boy did they know how to fight.

Phil could take down three zombies at a time while Eret blocked any and every arrow that was shot at them.

Soon though, they realized, most of their soldiers were dead.

Creepers and Enderman took down more then half of them, the other half was killed by skeletons.

Eret and Phil were left with a handful of their soldiers.

"This doesn't look good." Eret said stating the obvious.

"Nope. We are royaly screwed." Phil responded slashing down an Enderman.

Its shrieking cries pierced their ears leaving them vulnerable to a creepers hiss.

They didn't hear it coming.

What a shame, they were blown away by the explosion. Battered and bruised as their bodies collided with the ground.

Karl wasn't having much luck either, he was sleep deprived and hungry.

His reaction time was slow and his movements were stiff.

He got brought back to reality when an arrow went through his shoulder.

He hissed in pain, the arrow wasn't poisoned luckily.

He pulled out the arrow and killed the skeleton that shot it.

He looked around to realize most of his soldiers, his comrads, his friends, were dead.

He wanted to give up, wanted to give in, but he knew that he couldn't do that, not to them.

And so he held out for a little bit longer, he killed more and more monsters.

But the more he swung the more he injured his shoulder, if these monsters didn't kill him, blood loss surely would.

-------
Word count: 707

I'm sorry this is out late :((

I'm currently sick, not covid, hopefully. But my allergies have gotten really bad so much so I have to start using my inhaler.

If chapters become scarce then that's why, I'm sorry.

Please be safe and thank you for the support <3