Chapter 35

Hello little beans.
-----

'Why is everything red?' Tommy thought, 'Why does my head hurt so badly?'

Tommy could hear someone's voice calling out to him but he couldn't tell where it was coming from.

'What is happening to me?' He thought.

His vision became clear for a split second, but in that second he saw Wilbur.

He saw Charlie under him on the ground, he saw Techno fighting Bad, he saw Ranboo fighting against Punz and Purpled, he saw Eret and his father fighting for their lives.

'Why is life so cruel?' Tommy thought.

"Is he crying?" Phil asked sadly, thats when everyone's attention fell on Tommy.

His eyes were cloudy, tears were spilling out of them, but yet he looked so emotionless.

"What are you doing to him?!" Techno shouted as he lunged towards Bad.

"Thats him fighting back! But at this rate he'll kill himself from the inside out! HAHAHA, how a plan works so smoothly ill never know!" Bad said as he fought back against Techno.

"What do you mean? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?" Techno shouted.

"HE'LL DIE!" Bad shouted for everyone to hear.

Thats when Tommy's tears turned into blood, "Please.." Tommy mumbled out.

Tommy lifted his sword but instead turned it towards himself.

"NO!"

---

Tubbo was running as fast as he could, he needed to get to the Egg and save his friends.

"Find the source, kill the power! Simple enough." He said as he ran to a building.

He didnt know how, but he navigated through the building rather easily.

He found the Egg itself, but his head hurt so bad from just looking at it, how was he going to stop it?

He held his sword and swung at the Egg, but when he made contact, his head throbbed with pain and his body became weak.

Though he was in great pain, he fought through it.

"For Ranboo! For Tommy!" He shouted reminding himself why he was fighting.

He was fighting for everyone he has lost, for the soldiers, for Dream, for Sam, for his dad.

He misses his dad, he has no family, no one to care for or love.

Thats why he needs- no, has to do this.

He struck the Egg many times, the pain being worse each time.

'Maybe you should stop.' A voice in his head said, "What the fuck." Tubbo said, he stepped away from the Egg.

'Go to the room on the left'

"What the actual fuck is going on." Tubbo didn't know who or what this voice was, but he had the feeling to follow so he did.

In the room, there was a bunch of lab equipment.

"I see now, what next?" Tubbo asked the strange voice, why did he trust this voice so much?

'Take the blue elixir in the circular container and mix it with that potion of harming.'

"What will it do?" Tubbo asked while mixing the two potions.

'Kill that damned egg.'

The voice became known, he knew who the voice was.