Chapter 20

"So you sleep in a little shack outside the walls?" Tubbo asked following Fundy outside, he had papers and folders in his hands.

"Yep! But it's more of a cabin, it's really lovely actually and its fenced in so no need to worry about monsters." Fundy said, he was carrying a bin full of things hes found around the castle, he's a bit of a hoarder.

"Well it sounds nice! Also, why did you move here? I thought you liked working with Niki?" Tubbo asked, he was falling behind from the heavy weight in his arms.

"Oh of course I do! I loved working with her, she was a great teacher, but there was a job offering here so I took it! Nothing really dramatic if that's what you're wondering." Fundy explained, they were almost to the cabin.

"Man I was really hoping there was drama." Tubbo said, Fundy laughed at him.

"Listen dude, I'll tell you some drama when we get inside." Fundy said, they were now outside of the cabin.

It was actually quite lovely, Tubbo wasnt expecting the cabin to be nice, he thought it was gonna be run down.

"Come on, Bad left your stuff in the guest room, well I guess your room for the time being." Fundy said as he put the bin down, Tubbo had set the papers on the table.

"Ok!" He answered running to his room, well mostly, he looked in about three other rooms before he found his.

---

"*Dad, when can I visit Ranboo?*" Tommy signed to his father, he and Ranboo have been separated for awhile and they want to visit each other.

"Oh Tommy, I havent learned sign yet." Phil said, Tommy groaned, he would actually have to ask him.

"I was just wondering..if maybe.. I could um.." he started, "Dont worry son, you can ask me anything, I've heard it all, have you met your brothers?" Phil said chuckling, Tommy did too.

"Right, well, I was just wondering if I could maybe visit Ranboo?" Tommy asked, Phil's smile didnt falter.

"Sure Tom, I'll talk to Eret, just dont run away this time." Phil said, his smile growing bigger and chuckling at his own joke.

Tommy smiled even bigger then his dad, and laughed even louder, he hugged him in return and said a simple, 'I wont' as he exited the room.

---

"Come in." Eret said as he heard a knock on his door.

"Brother, I was wondering, i havent seen Tommy in awhile, and I'm getting quite lonely, do you think he could come visit?" Ranboo asked as he walked inside.

"I dont see why not, but I cant leave you two alone because of what happened last time. How about you invite that new boy? Tubbo I believe it was? Hes about your age, I think you'll get along quite nice." Eret said looking up from his papers.

"That's fine, so is that a yes?" Ranboo asked, he was getting ancey, he really wanted to see Tommy.

"Yes, I'll talk to King Philza and Fundy." He said going back to his papers.

Ranboo let out a small 'yes' and walked out the door. Leaving Eret to his duties.

After a week of planning and organizing, they had finally set a date too where the three boys could hang out together.

Tommy would be excourted by his brother, Techno, and would be meeting Ranboo at the front of the castle, with this new kid that he didnt know, Turbo? He already forgot his name.

He just had to wait till tomorrow morning to leave and hangout with them, you could tell he was excited.

---

Fundy received a letter from one of the messengers at the castle, it was from the king.

He was a little nervous that his thieving of small, shiney items around the castle has been discovered.

He opened the letter though, and read it.

Dear Fundy,

Prince Ranboo and Prince Tomathy will be together tomorrow, xx-xx-xxxx, they are asked to be accompanied by your cousin, Tubbo.

We understand that this is short notice but hope that Tubbo can make it, we, King Philza and myself, have agreed that the boys can only meet if Tubbo is present.

If he can make it, Tubbo must be infront of the castle by dawn, Prince Tomathy and Prince Technoblade will be arriving then.

Thank you for your hard work.

Signed, King Eret.

Fundy gasped at Tubbos chance to finally make friends, he didnt get out much because is father was never home, now it's his chance to meet new people.

Fundy rushed to Tubbos room to tell him the good news, and thankfully, Tubbo agrees to go.

Fundy wrote a letter, in the best handwriting he could muster up, that Tubbo would happily join the boys.

He sent it back with the messenger who eagerly waited for the letter.

"I'm actually going to hang out with the Princes tomorrow! Oh XD what am I going to wear!" Tubbo said as he ran back to his room and to his closet, desperately looking for clothes to wear.

Fundy laughed at Tubbos antics and began to cook dinner for the both.

---

Morning rose and the three boys got up to get ready, they were all equally excited to see each other, Tubbo was even more excited to meet kids his own age.

They all got ready very quickly and had time to relax, nervousness built up Inside of them as time to leave approached.

Tubbo and Ranboo didnt have to go far, but Tommy did so he had to leave a little bit earlier then the rest, making him even more nervous to see them.

-------

Word count: 952

I couldnt sleep so heres this short chapter :/ it was mainly filler ig to build up to the next one, sorry that it's short though.

I dont like it when my chapter arent over 1000 words 😅

Anyways thank you for all the support💚!!!