Chapter 21

"Ready to go?" Techno asked, he was already in the stables getting his horse, Carl, ready to go.

Tommy nodded and stood at the entrance of Carl's stable. Tommy was wearing a dark red button up shirt that was tucked into black pants, he was wearing nice black dress shoes to go with it. Wilbur and Phil helped him pick it out. He was given a crown by Phil, the gems on it were the colors of the kingdom, yellow, dark blue, and white.

Techno put the saddle on Carl and strapped it on, "Ok, I'm gonna get on then help you on." Techo said as he propped himself up on his horse.

"Ok your turn." Techno said sticking his hand out for Tommy to grab.

Tommy took it hesitantly and swung his leg over the horse as he was pulled up, he was then reminded how Techno was much stronger then him.

Techno kicked Carl's side gently and he started golloping.

They stayed relatively quiet on their small journey to the neighboring kingdom.

As they could see the castle in the distance, Tommy perked up.

"Hey Tom.." Techno started, Tommy hummed acknowledging that he was was listening to him, "Dont run away this time, it would crush what little is left of dad." Techno said, Tommy didn't plan on leaving again.

"I promise, you have my word. I'll come back home." Tommy said, Techno had a small, barely visible smile on his face, he knew he could trust Tommy again.

They continued down the path quietly, and finally made it to the entrance of the castle, where the king, their brother, and a new friend awaited them.

---

Ranboo woke up earlier then usual to get ready properly. He wore a white button down shirt tucked into black pants, he also added a belt. He wore nice black dress shoes with his outfit, they would most likely go to town so they needed to dress nice. He put on his crown that had the colors of The Pride Kingdom, the colors of the rainbow.

He combed his hair and made it look neat and tidy, it was a bit curlier then it usually is but he didnt mind.

He went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth and washed his face, he was going to sit in his chair and read until he heard someone knock on his door.

He got up, taking off his crown and setting it aside, and opened the door.

He was met with an unfamiliar face.

"Um, hi?" Ranboo greeted, "Sorry to show up unannounced your highness" he answered and bowed at the same time.

"Its alright, who are you though? I'm not good at remembering people." Ranboo said.

"I'm Tubbo! The one you're forced to spend time with." Tubbo said straightening and rubbing the back of his neck, a soft, embarrassed smile on his face.

"Ah! Not forced though, we were happy to have you tag along, come in come in." Ranboo said gesturing inside of his room.

Tubbos smile didnt falter but his eyes beamed with wonder when he looked around the room.

"Your room is so much cooler then mine! Look at all the plants!" Tubbo said very excitedly, he loved nature, something all three had in common.

"Yea, Tommy said the same thing, well sorta." Ranboo said with a small smile.

"Oh, sorry, I came to ask for help, you see I'm not sure how to dress... I've never really hung out with a Royal before..would you mind helping me?" Tubbo asked shyly, he didnt ask for help much, he learned that it was sign of weakness from his father.