weed- I mean MAPLE LEAF

Pretend that he has his hat with the super fluffy tail, anywho you know what to do here

Canada-

Age:27     Height:7¨4     Gender:Male     Title:Sir Canada, heir to the London Family (The Crimson devil, will be explained)

Parents:Britain(Father), France(Mother), Native America(Stepmother)

Siblings:USA(eldest), Kiwi & Aussie(3rd oldest), America(Youngest)

Bestfriend:Princess Ukraine(But not in the ¨Friendly¨ way, if ya know what I mean( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )    Eyes:Emerald green

                                                                (Eye color) (ノ◕-◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Canada-

At first, you would think he's a normal person, all besides his abnormally tall height, though he had his own dark secret. . . Canada was the overprotective brother type, not letting anyone touch his little sister, in fear they might hurt her. He loved the sweet taste of maple syrup & pancakes, & never liked waffles(personally, I like waffles better). Looking at that, he seems pretty normal, right? Well there was one thing about him that wasn't. . . His odd fascination with blood. . . There was just something about that he just drove him crazy. . . He loved the crimson red color, the metallic smell, the way it glistened in the light, he just. . . Couldn't. . . get. . . enough. . .  At first to satisfy his needs of seeing it, he went hunting, but animal blood just never did the trick. One day, while hunting, Canada was encountered with some bandits. At first he had no idea what to do, he was cornered to a tree, with nothing but his maple syrup, racoon hat, & axe- . . . His axe. . . Canada brought it out of its sheath & threw it at one of the guys heads, splitting it in half, the red liquid spilling everywhere. Right then & there, he felt that oh so wonderful feeling, watching the red liquid paint the trees. He didn't remember the rest of it, one moment, he had thrown the axe at the guys head, & the next seeing the other two completely dismantled. After that, he took on the secret hobby of being a serial killer, known as the Crimson Devil. When he hit the age of 17, he met a beautiful girl who was around his age, about a year older than him. Her hair was a bright blue sky that faded into a gold color. Canada was in love with her the moment he laid eyes on her, & little did he know that it was the same way for her. Canada learned that her name was Ukraine, who just so happen to be the princess of Alexandria. After talking for about an hour, it turned into flirting, & flirting led to both of them losing their virginity to each other. Canada after a while reveals to Ukraine that he is the Crimson Devil, & her reaction shocked him. She said that she already had a feeling it was him, ever since they first met, & promised to keep his secret safe, which she did. Around the time of when he turned 27, Gossip started to leak through the kingdom, gossip about Canada's step-mom. He loved Native America like she was his real mother, so when people started speaking shit about her, He was beyond pissed, but it was even worse when people started saying stuff about his little sister America. He went on murder sprees, killing people that spoke a single word that might heart Ames feelings. At dinner one night, Britain came with news that might be able to solve the problem with the discrimination. Britain announced the marriage, & of course, Canada was the first to object the idea, because it was his overprotective side kicking in, not liking the idea of his only little sister getting married. Before anyone could get further into the argument, America excepted it, only wanting the hate that was bestowed upon her mother & brother/sister(?)USA to stop for their sakes. Canada is very protective of America, & only wants her to have a good life. He hopes that she will be. . .

Canada is a psycho path. . . How Lovely!~ Also, were over 200+ reads!! Thank you all so much!!! Sorry for not posting the other day!! With Love, Joe~

Have a little more Rusame!~

(LoL, poor Nada)