Hell spider man

(Me*Mickey* & Tootie313*Donald* basically) Best. video. ever. The last part is the best!

Draw him or some sh!t like that

Australia- 

Age:22     Height:6¨7     Gender:Male     Title:Australia, the beastmaster

Parents:Britain(father) France(Mum) Native America(Step-mum)

Siblings: USA(1st), Canada(2nd), NZ(3rd + Aussie), America(youngest)

Bestfriend:America(they say that most twins are friends for life, well not for these twins! They hate each other. . .)     Eyes:Emerald green

                                                              (just like Canadas)

                                                              (just like Canadas)

Australia-

He was the twin that was always pumped & getting into trouble, while New Zealand, the older twin, was calm & tried to stay out of trouble. They were complete opposites from each other, but there was ONE thing they could agree on, & that was that they both 75% hated each other. They rarely ever spoke to each other without bursting into a nasty argument within the first 30 seconds of talking. Australia most of the time went out into the woods to just go on hikes & explore when he wasn't in his classes. He once found a werewolf, it had been in the middle of a wild hair, something that animals normally get & sometimes Countyhumans(A/N: that is a little bit of headcanon). It saw him & lunged at him, wanting to kill him, but Australia wasn't going to die today. He took out his knife, & while it tried to lunge at him again, he hit it oh the back of the head, stunning it for a moment. Australia jumped on its back, putting it into a choke hold. The beast struggled to get out of the smaller humans grip, but it finally stopped struggling when the wild hair couldn't control it anymore, which led to the werewolf to passing out. Australia got up feeling victorious, when all of a sudden he heard a loud gasp from behind him. He turned to see his Father, standing there with a shocked expression on his face, which made Aussie even more proud of himself. After that, he started to go on monster hunts every weekend, always catching some sort of strange creature. He was living pretty well, only until rumors about his step-mum started to spread like fire, which he hated a lot. There was nothing he could really do about the whole situation, all except for trying to comfort His half-siblings & step-mum. At dinner one night, UK announced that America was going to marry the prince, though Aussie wasn't at that dinner, since he was out monster hunting. When he got back was when he was filled in on the news, which he was shocked to say the least. He wasn't Entirely sure what was going to happen to their future, but he himself knew one thing was for sure. . .

It was gonna be one hell of a ride. . .

Well Aussie, you are right on that! Anyway, sorry about not posting it yesterday! I was busy with last day of school stuff, but I will hopefully have another part out by tomorrow(New Zealand is up next)! With love, Joe~     (Happy pride month!~)

Behold, Rusame!

& I might as well put this picture down again

& I might as well put this picture down again. . .  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯