CHAPTER-3

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1000 READS!

_______________________________________________________________________

Recap (Armando's P.O.V.)

The whole ride Aiden was asleep while holding her bunny and she looks like an angel when she is asleep. When we reached the airport I gently pick her up, she was as light as a feather and took her into the jet.

I put her into the bedroom inside the jet and kissed her forehead and lay beside her falling into a deep slumber.

ARMANDO'S P.O.V.

I woke up by a knock on the door. I got up from the bed kissing my baby's forehead and moving towards the door without making any noise to wake my princess up. There I saw my personal bodyguard standing by the door.

"Sir we have handed and your luggage is loaded in the car. Only you and princess have to come."He said

I just nodded and asked him to go ahead.

I went back into the room and started shaking my princess. She woke up stretching her up but while she stretching up she looks in pain which made me frown. I thought I will see about this later.

She made grabby hands and I picked her and her bunny up and started moving towards the exit.

_______________________________________________________________________________

BACK AT HOME

ALESSIO'S PO.V.

I was so excited when dad told us that our princess is returning, well you can say that I was happy because of two reasons.

Well, the first reason ofcoursely was that our princess was returning home.

And the second reason was that I won't be the youngest sibling anymore. So I won't be babied anymore. For the god's sake, even my twin babied me saying that I am the youngest of the family. I hate being babied by my brother and cousins. 

Well, now I will be able to baby someone. I am so happy that I cant wait to meet her.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well, we got a soft copy of the file, and well the information was not much good. Though we got to know that our baby's favorite color is blue.

Good, it's not pink.

So we all have done her room in her favorite color and it looks very beautiful.

HER BEDROOM

Hopefully, she loves her room, If you are wondering how did we make a room so fast well then it's what they call the power of money. Yup, it's true but also we are in the mafia so we hold very high power and thus can get any work done in a short period of time.

Ring ring

Alphonso suddenly shouted, "They are going to be here in 10 minutes and dad asked everybody to be in the living room when they arrive."I was so much excited that she gonna be here in 10 minutes. I could hear foots moving towards the living room so I also decided to join them.

__________________________________________________________________________ 

ARMANDO'S P.OV.

We reached our house. I started shaking Aiden she wakes wincing which made me frown. But when she saw my frown she gives me a smile as nothing has happened. Like I did not see her wincing. But I decided to ignore it and decided to find about it later.

I have already told my eldest son that we were arriving in 10 minutes. I helped my princess getting down from the car. She is short well she is only 5 years old what can I say the boys were also like her. When she saw the house her face was awestruck it was so cute. Well, what can we say the house is pretty big, well it is not a house but a mansion though.

I picked up my princess and started walking towards the mansion gate. And then I went into the living room so that they can meet their princess.

*****************************************************************************

Hi guys! Sorry for short chapter I just want their introductions and their interaction to be in one chapter only. Also the next  chapter will be lot longer I promise the next chapter will be more than 1000 words.

Well I know it was just a filler chapter,not my favourite one too. But wait for the next chapter.This chapter consists of 897 words.

The next chapter will be posted on 17 June 2021 because this was a short chapter so well that's why.

Love you guys>3

Emeline