CHAPTER-10

RECAP

SANTIAGO'S P.O.V.

When I turned around I saw jealousy and angriness in the Accardi family men. Although I don't want to mess with the Accardi family nor do I want my son to die. I decided to change the topic from there.

"So is she HER?" All the eyes went to me as if I asked the wrong question. I was scared they were like 10 people and I was only 1. Being a mafia leader I can't show how scared I was so I raised my eyebrow in a questioning way.

"Yes, my dear friend SHE is Aiden. The lost Mafia princess. The only female born into our family after so many generations. The child who is smiling at your child's flirting" He said in a low tone.

"Come on brother. They don't even know what flirting is they are like what 5-6 years old." I said to him. And all of them rolled their eyes together. CREEPY AS FUCK

Then he told me all about what happened and all, I was also sort of sad hearing what happened to the poor child.

" Brother count me in keeping the princess safe ." I told Armando while facing the children who were playing freely without knowing about this world, about our world, ABOUT MAFIA WORLD.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

2 MONTHS LATER

ARMANDO'S P.O.V

It has been two months since THE CONVERSATION at the hospital. Like Santiago has promised to help protect our princess. He has kept his word and I must add very nicely. NOTE THE SARCASM.

He has been up to the house every day with his fam, like freaking every day. Note that I complain about it, his family is great and Aiden can also use a motherly figure. 

I am pretty sure Isabella would help when Aiden will grow up and it would be the time for "THE TALK" about those things. It makes me uncomfortable thinking about those things right now but why the hell am I thinking about this right now. She is 5 years old. LIKE FUCKING 5 YEARS OLD.

I was thinking about something when I heard the doorbell. I groaned and stand up to open the door. Since I know none of them was going to open the doors. LAZY FUCKERS

Opening the door I saw the whole Marquez standing there with a bright smile, Well most of them have bright smiles. I moved so they could come in and then gushed inside the house. Such nice people they are. (note the sarcasm)

I moved into the living room where all were present, talking with each other well in the kids' place playing with each other. My eyes roam around to only watch Sebastian holding hands with Aiden and whispering something into her ear, making her giggle.

How much do I want to strangle this kid to death but can't do it. His mother would kill me without thinking twice and then will ask me why I did that. Even if she asked me when I was alive why I did that what would I say "I DID THAT BECAUSE I WAS JEALOUS OF YOUR SON." Na then she will torture me to death. Change of plans I will not do anything even if I was jealous of them. One because I recall the scene that happened with Alphonso a month back.

FLASHBACK

THIRD-PERSON P.O.V

Aiden and Sebastian were playing happily with each other in the back garden of the Accardi family house.

 All the brothers were keeping a watch on the two kids. Well mostly on Aiden so that nothing happens to their princess. And nobody does any touchy-touchy thing with each other.

Aiden and Sebastian were playing tag when Aiden fell and Sebastian helped her get up. All the brothers were watching the scene with narrowed eyes. 

Nobody noticed the devil queen standing behind them. Seb was saying sweat thing to Aiden who was on the verge of crying.

Listening to the thing Aiden start giggling which turned into laughing. All the brothers were jealous of the scene being displayed in front of them. But it wasn't the last straw where Alphonso loses everything.

Then after a moment, Seb kissed Aiden on the cheek and that's when Alphonso loses his temper control. He started cursing like a damn sailor. And seeing this the devil queen loses her temper and gave a loud smack on Alphonso's back head. DAMN, AND IT HURTS LIKE HELL.

Then she took a hold of his ear and took him to the other room and started yelling at him. All of them were quiet and didn't want to make any moment so that it could be them next. 

Everyone was angry watching the scene that was displayed but was more afraid of what the Devil queen could do. After 15 minutes they both came from the room Devil Queen with an annoyed expression and Alphonso with a scared expression.

She looked at the boys once again and the boys gave her a cheeky nervous smile. Sh understood that she doesn't need to give an example again. And she gave them a glare and start moving towards her husband.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!Em here. So I have come out of my hiding place aka the result site. So let me tell you I main 11 grade although I haven't passed 10 grade how? Well, my result of 10 grade has to come yet I know I am passed. It was supposed to come 2 months ago but here I am without any result. Then it was supposed to come today but it got canceled again. 

Now I have gone mad but I need to update the chapters since I am getting a lot of requests to update.

Well, you guys already know the target.

The next chapter will be out IDK. But I will try to make soon.

Bye 

EMELINE

LOVE YOU GUYS>3

(P.S.- Suggest me a song for the chapter...or any of ur fav song)