CHAPTER-13

RECAP

FLASHBACK

"Armando, we should probably be looking at schools to enroll Anna since summer is almost over." Isabella randomly said while they were having dinner. Aiden's eyes widen, "Yes! Please daddy! I wanna go to school!"

All the boys snorted at her comment, knowing that she won't be saying that later.

Armando smiles at his princess, ruffling her hair a bit, "I've already enrolled her in the school." The boys look shocked as they heard the sentence, "Why didn't you say anything?" Armando shrugs, knowing that there will be a lot of complaining and yelling in the next few moments."It took me a while to figure out where to put her, I wanted to enroll her in somewhere close to the high school just in case of you know emergencies. Plus, the high school is close to the hospital, so if we have any emergencies it doesn't take a long time to reach there."

"So, where did you put her?" Alphonso asked the lingering question of their minds.

"RIVERDALE COUNTRY SCHOOL"

The sound of a spoon drop interrupted the silence. Every head turns to Armando

"You gotta be shitting us." The younger ones said (not including Seb and Aiden)

(Flashback Over)

Isabella laughed remembering this incident and then took the kids to the principal office for their schedules.

AIDEN P.O.V.(Finally I brought her P.O.V.)

I was standing at the reception of the school that I was going to attend. I was so much happy to meet new people, make new friends, and play with them.

I was also so happy that Seb was going to be there. I don't know why all my brothers, cousins and uncle-aunty were coming with me to drop. I mean I know it is my first day but I feel shy seeing all those people staring at me with different looks on their faces.

I have seen this face when I....I....used to li...liv...live with mmm...mooo....mooott.....mother......I still fear her. The lady at the front of me was staring at my brothers.....well more like gawking at them. Hey, come on I know all these words...since you all know where I used to live.

The lady then gave my schedule to papa(daddy) and he said thank you...well more like a nod. It was just a whisper. Then Alfonso held my hand and took me towards my class. 

I am so happy, I and seb have the same class. While dropping Dad made me look at him and asked "Do you remember what I have told you about the things that you have to do and not to do." I stare at him remembering the things he told me.

FLASHBACK

"Baby" papa said making me face him.

"Yes Papa" I said

"So baby you know that you are going to join the school in 2 days, right?" I nodded my head vigorously."

"So baby there are few rules before you go to school well they are for the school." I stared at him with a confused face with a cute pout.

(Somewhat like this)

(P.S. I don't own any pictures in this story)

So the rules he told me were

1. No cursing or bullying.

2. If anything/anyone troubles you will have to tell either your brothers or me.

3. Always listen to your teacher.

4. Don't disobey your teacher.

5. You will always have lunch with your brothers.

6. one of the brothers will pick you up from school.

7. You will never go anywhere except your brothers or me or your uncle-aunts.

8. Most important rule-

You will not have a boyfriend.

My pout widened at this rule. So I said, "But I want a boy-friend."

Dad's eyes widened and he sternly said "No you will not have any boyfriend."

My eyes started to tear up "But I already have one which is seb and I want to make more friends when I go to school."

Dad makes a thinking face and said: " Oh so you are saying about the boy as a friend."

I look at him with a confused expression and said "Are there any other type of boyfriend."

And he shakes his head sideways saying NO.

FLASHBACK ENDS

 Yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!Today is my first day at school.

***********************************************

Hey guys!!!!!!!Emeline here......I AM SO SOOO SORRRRRRYYYYYYY....FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONG TIME. WELL, A WHOLE MONTH. 

I am very busy with work. Just got done with practicals and now my semester exams are starting.

I will try my best to update and soon as possible.

The next episode will be again from Aiden and also Seb P.O.V. and maybe some others too.

See you in the next episode

BYE-BYE

LOVE YOU GUYS>3