CHAPTER-16

Recap:-

3 person's P.O.V

"Hello Armando here".......

"What the fuck do you mean that my daughter is in the hospital wasn't it your responsibility to keep my daughter safe, you f*cking bastards. Just tell me now which hospital or I will destroy you guys within a second thought. If anything dangerous happened to my daughter you guys are dead."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armando's P.O.V

These motherfuckers cannot even keep a single eye on an angel. I mean come on my daughter is a perfect example of an angel in this world. Motherfucking cruel world and I am the king of this cruel world. *evil laugh*....alright back to the story.

Right now I am driving to the hospital she is admitted to with my eldest sons. Well, the others still don't know otherwise who knows what chaos they would have caused already? 

We reached the hospital and asked for her room number. So Aiden's teacher with the doctor.

"What the fuck happened to my daughter," I asked her well more like bark at her in anger. Seeing her scared face gave me a great feeling a feeling of satisfaction which bring a smirk to my face. I like when my prey is scared it is much more to play with. I look behind to see both of my boys with scary faces...aha family face looks like.

"She is fine right now she had a panic attack which I guess was triggered by the girl when she grabbed her..........""What the fuck did you just say which girl grabbed my daughter's collar.....which one fucking triggered her PANIC ATTACK" I roared cutting off the doctor.

Ignoring everything and everyone saying I went inside the room to see my daughter but only to see Sebastien holding her hand sleeping on a chair while my daughter was on the bed. as much as I want to awe at this...First I am not a girl to do awe moments and other than this I am not like this at all him holding my daughter's hand...this guy better keep his thing towards himself only and not try anything on my daughter otherwise it would be a very very very big problem.

Just then the door flew open and guess who it is ....................well it's none other than MRS.ISABELLA VALENTINA MARQUEZ. "Where are my babies" she screamed. "Jesus christ tone it down the kids are sleep there Isabella." I said

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V.

I want all the information about the updates on what is happening in the hospital. Every in and out of any of the Accardi family members. Don't you fucking miss a single detail...otherwise with every single detail missing it will be your organ missing I am telling you. So don't make any fucking mistakes.

The time is clicking my dear Accardi's enjoy most the things you can because once I started taking my revenge I will the one enjoying .... *evil laughs*

Back to the hospital
Third person's P.O.V.
Armando is annoyed to end of his life by none other than Isabella she is non stop cooing over the sleeping Sebastien and Aiden and clicking thousands of photos. Which is annoying as hell to Armando. But can he say something to her...nope nada...had to keep quiet.

After sometime Sebastien started to wake up...rubbing his eyes cutely with his small hands. Opening his eyes he didn't see anywhere just at Aiden who was still sleeping on the hospital bed. He frowned seeing her condition he didn't like his bestfriend to be on the bed which tube or wires attached in her body. Just then Isabella softly called her son.

Sebastian saw his mother and ran towards her hugging her tightly ....slowly and slowly his eyes becoming moist and he started crying while hugging his mother.

"Mama, why is Aiden on bed? Why is not waking up? Why is she not talking to me and calling me se? Please ask her to wake up na tell her , her seb is missing her." He said while crying.

Armando was seeing everything. He walked towards the mother-son duo. And softly called Sebastien name. Sebastian turned to look at his uncle Armando which his cute button now red nose and tear filled eyes. Armando hugged Sebastien tightly saying soothing words in his ear to calm him down. After sometime Sebastien started to calm down and his sobbing was now changed to a little cute hiccups.

" Son you don't need to worry Aiden is just too tired right now so that's why she is sleeping and about the tubes its because she is weak that's why doctor had to put this tube so that she could be healthy and get up soon and play with you. Don't you want to play with her huh? Armando said to Sebastien while wiping Sebastien tears.

"No no I want her to wake and play with her. I will whatever she wants playstation barbies anything but just wake.her up".

Isabella and Armando started laughing hearing this. It was already evening and the doctor had said that they will have to keep Aiden overnight to check on her vitals.

Somewhere in the hospital

Unknown - Yes boss they are keeping her overnight in the hospital for some test .

Boss- Alright you know what to do right and I don't tolerate any slacking let me tell you. *Hung up the call*

Now now Accardi's your end has started see.you.soon my friend.

*********************************************************************************

For next update 600+ views and 30 votes . Last time I guess the target was low that I give this large target so that I can buy some time.
Although the update will be after 7 may if the target is completed. Bye

LOVE YOU GUYS>3