CHAPTER-12

Hey guys! I am really sorry for not updating in ages but I have a very good reason for that but I don't want you to wait too much right now so I will write it at the bottom.

_________________________________________________________

RECAP

Isabella smirked and said "Well you remember the story of the rapunzel right Armando? She was being locked up in her tower for years and because of that, she wanted to go down of that tower and run away into the world of the crowd. And you remember what happened one day? A prince came to her rescue to help her see the outside world, who helped her to get away from the tower and explore the outer world. And if I am not wrong she then ran away with the prince to find her happiness? Just think if you locked her up in the mansion and one day something like this happened what will you do guys? Just think somebody came to her rescue then and she leaves you guys then?"

Everybody just groaned listening to this story except for the Marquez family who tries to hide their smiles and laughter behind their cold faces.

To make the guys more jealous Isabella added "What if that prince happens to be my son?"Everybody groaned ore louder than the last time and this time the Marquez family could not hide laughter anymore.

Well looks like Aiden is going to school.................

_________________________________________________

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL & GETTING READY

Today since morning there was a lot of noise-making in the house, if you ask why it is because today was the first day of school after the vacation. Well, also not forget that it was the first day of school for Our Little Aiden.

Boys woke up groaning because they don't like to wake up early in the morning.

(P.S. WHO LIKE TO WAKE UP EARLY IN THE MORNING. WELL RIGHT NOW I AM LOVING ONLINE SCHOOL ALTHOUGH I AM NOT LOVING THE PANDEMIC SITUATION)

They only cheery and happy voices of the two little kids that were super excited for the school...you already know who...but we also know they won't be for long since they don't know what high school is. 

Everybody was dressed and was sitting at the dining table having breakfast while trying to open their eyes. Even if Isabella wanted the children to go to school. She was not a morning person. Every time Santiago was the one who did all chores when the children went to school.

Duh!!! She loves her sleep and whoever disturbs it will definitely see hell. That's why nobody disturbs her during her sleep because everybody is afraid of that monster. GIRL POWER!!!

But today she has to wake up to ensure that everything was going alright and that Aiden was going to school. Because she doesn't believe anyone in this household. Because she know if it was up to them then Aiden will never go to school.

They will, either way, take her to the mall or to park. And say that she went to school. Isabella was making lunch thinking it will the first and the last day she will be doing this thing. 

She packed the lunch for the kids and gave money to the elder ones. They all started walking to their respective cars. They reached their there destination all the boys groaned but the kids were jumping from the excitement. Seeing the boys groan Isabella remembered the incident that happened a few days ago.

FLASHBACK 

"Armando, we should probably be looking at schools to enroll Anna since summer is almost over." Isabella randomly said while they were having dinner. Aiden's eyes widen, "Yes! Please daddy! I wanna go to school!"

All the boys snorted at her comment, knowing that she won't be saying that later.

Armando smiles at his princess, ruffling her hair a bit, "I've already enrolled her in the school." The boys look shocked as they heard the sentence, "Why didn't you say anything?" Armando shrugs, knowing that there will be a lot of complaining and yelling in the next few moments."It took me a while to figure out where to put her, I wanted to enroll her in somewhere close to the high school just in case of you know emergencies. Plus, the high school is close to the hospital, so if we have any emergencies it doesn't take a long time to reach there."

"So, where did you put her?" Alphonso asked the lingering question of their minds.

 "RIVERDALE COUNTRY SCHOOL"

The sound of a spoon drop interrupted the silence. Every head turns to Armando

 "You gotta be shitting us." The younger ones said (not including Seb and Aiden)

(Flashback Over) 

Isabella laughed remembering this incident and then took the kids to the principal office for their schedules.

SO THAT THEY CAN START THEIR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AND SHE CAN GO BACK TO COMPLETE HER SLEEP.

**********************************************************************************

Hey guys! Emeline here. I know I haven't updates in ages it was because my sister was leaving for her further studies for 3 years or more. And I wont be able to see her during those years except video call since I have my studies here.

She moved to Europe and I am here in Asia , yup two different continents. Then she left on 5 September after that I had to shift my things back in my parent's house since I lived with my sister and right now I am a minor.

Because of which I was not being able to write. Also sorry for a short chapter but don't worry next chapter will be out soon.

LOVE YOU GUYS>3

EMELINE