CHAPTER-5

Hi! Guys Thank You so much for the 2k+ reads. Just keep sharing, reading, and voting on my story, and also as promised here is the new chapter. So let's begin.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ANGELO'S P.O.V

Entering the room seeing an angel wrapped in the pink towel in the hospital crib sleeping peacefully without knowing how many people she has wrapped around her fingers.

Unaware of the danger she was born in, unaware of the people who can harm her or protect her, she was sleeping peacefully in her bassinet in her pink towel.

She has the looks of an angel, looking like she came from heaven into our hell just to help us and take us away from our darkness by becoming our light.

She doesn't know what she can do if she gets lost.

She doesn't know what monsters she can make just by disappearing from the daylight.

=================================================================

Have you ever felt useless in your life? Well, I have felt useless for 3 years but now when I should not feel useless. I am now feeling guilty, don't know why maybe because of my changed behavior in these past years. Maybe because of my anger. I just don't know why...*SIGH*

You might think I am a cold emotionless bastard but no you guys are wrong I am not a cold emotionless bastard. I had become one because.....after the kidnapping of my sister.... the only sister. That I love moon to back and now that she has returned home it all felt surreal.

From the day she was born to the day she was kidnapped by our so-called mother. That time period aka that month was the best period of my life. I also try to be her best brother, her favorite brother, and her best friend. I always imagine her taking little steps...trying to crawl...calling me sweet sweet names. 

But no all of this has to happen to me. That's why I became cold. I started distancing from my family but can't distance myself from my triplets because they were my safe heaven after Aiden.

I still remember the day clearly when we brought our Aiden home from the hospital for the very first time.

Aiden was in the hospital for a week because she was born 2 weeks premature but she was healthy and that's what matters the most. Bernly got discharged the next day she gave birth to Aiden.

We all were travelling in 4 different cars. I was in my dad's car in which there was a car seat for our princess. I will travel with my princess. I am so happy.

We reached the hospital me and my brother went inside into the nurse where our princess was while our parents were fillings some discharge forms. Dad entered the room with a car seat in his hand.

He put the car seat down and picked Aiden from the crib and kissed her forehead. He then put her in the car seat and told us to go into our respective cars.

I went into the car and dad put the car seat diagonally from my position. I was mesmerized by her beauty, she then opened her eyes. And it was like I was in heaven. She started moving her eyes right and left like she was trying to find something.

She then saw the teddy bear I had bought for her yesterday, I put the teddy near her and she gave a small smile. I was moon seeing this. But then she started crying. then dad asked me to feed her some milk that we had brought in the bag and fed it to her.

After eating she slept peacefully.

But you know that everything changed in my life by just the kidnapping of my bundle of joy. And that's when I became cold and emotionless.

................................................................................................................

Now she was home I felt something seeing her. I felt complete again, my family seems to be complete again but I know that it can break again which I will never let happen.

I was happy to see her in the living room but when we all started walking towards her. She flinched which has not gone unnoticed by everyone. I felt a pain pass through my heart. I can't stand there anymore. 

I left the room with a bang on the gate. And went to the balcony for the smoke. I was hurt why because I just want to hold my sorellina after these many years. And she flinched.

I need a release like right now. 

I put my hands in my pockets and take out my phone and dialed the only number I know that can help me right now.

Angelo- I want to see you like in 5.

Unknown-Well hello to you too! Well, what happened is everything ok?

Angelo- It can't be talked about on the phone right now. I will be at your house in 5.

Unknown-Ok bye!

I hung up the call and take out my bike keys.I sat on my bike and went to the house of the only person who can help me right now.

Well we all have secrets right?That person is my secret.

************************************************************************

Hello! Thanks for completing the target. You guys completed it in a day but I can't post the chapter every day because I am a student. More to be precise NEET ASPIRANT 2023. And yes I am from India...

For a new chapter to be put on in 3 days the target is-20  votes and 15 comments.

Good luck

LOVE YOU GUYS>3

EMELINE