CHAPTER-15

RECAP:-

They are like literal chatterboxes. I mean how can anybody talk this much today I even saw Sebastien talking non-stop. But hey they are excellent and very friendly. They make me smile, they play with me and all tell me many things about the school. I feel happy with them. They also told me many things about them and their families.

They also told me that my brothers are quite famous in school and have a lot of friends. They also told me they are friends with mean girls and that I should not talk to them.

But what they never told me was what to do when I accidentally bumped into one of the mean girls............

_________________________________________________________

THIRD-PERSON P.O.V

Looks like the little princess is going to school away from the family. They are too stupid to think it's safe for little Aiden to be at a school with any protection. Who knows what can happen when she is alone at school?

Well, it will also be easy to carry out my task now. The Accardi's doesn't know what is going to dawn over their family.

AT SCHOOL

AIDEN'S P.OV.

I and my friends were playing tag on the ground. Sebastien was going to catch us. I was running as Sebastien was just behind me a little far away to catch me just when I bumped into someone's body and we both fell. 

Sebastien helped me to stand up by giving me his hand, I hurt my knee because of which it wasn't easy to stand up. I got an ouchie on my knee and it hurt a lot. When I stood up with his help somebody again pushed me and I fell on my booty. I want to cry a lot but daddy asks me to always be strong and never cry for small ouchies.  

All those meanie girls were giving me not-so-good looks (glare )....and others were looking sadly at me. I was confused not knowing what is happening around me. Sebastien was still beside my side holding my hand. One of the mean girls came near me and pushed me lightly but Sebastien got a hold of me so I didn't fall.   

She came near my ear and said " Stay away from Sebastien you little idiot he is mine".  I was confused so I asked "Huh how can it be possible Sebastien is his own, How can you own him it's not like he was on sale where you could buy him." "Right Sebastien??" I asked Sebastien.

The mean girl was shocked but quickly repaired and gave me another harsh glare. 

What is with her giving me harsh glares, people are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo difficult to understand. *sigh*

She grabbed my collar and said " I don't freaking care stay away from my man. Sebastien is mine and mine only don't you dare come in between us." She shouted at me. 

I was very scared of her tone it reminded me of those two. My breathing suddenly start becoming heavy and everything started moving in circles. What is happening around me why is everything moving? I was able to hear voices but all of them were muffled not being able to understand a single word of them. I could see Sebastien trying to say something but I couldn't hear it. I saw my teacher's panicked face. What is happening to me please god I don't want to die I have just met my daddy and brothers I want to live with them. 

With this vision become black and I don't know what happened after that.

Third person's P.O.V 

PERSON 1-Boss I have a piece of news!

BOSS- Don't f*cking waste my time and just tell me.

PERSON 1 - Sorry boss it..its 

BOSS-F*cking say it.

PERSON 1- Aiden is taken to hospital from school...she like had a panic attack when one of the school child has attacked her......

BOSS- Great we can use this as an advancement against the Accardi and threatened them.

3 person's P.O.V

"Hello Armando here".......

"What the fuck do you mean that my daughter is in the hospital wasn't it your responsibility to keep my daughter safe, you f*cking bastards. Just tell me now which hospital or I will destroy you guys within a second thought. If anything dangerous happened to my daughter you guys are dead"

**********************************************************************************

Hey! Guys, I know that I have not updated in like two years quite a long time it is. But I am going to continue my story. This whole time was very difficult and I have to focus on my studies as well as in India class 11-12 are very important classes. Now I have just completed my class 12th exams so I am going to update these stories till I have my entrances.

Sorry guys I know you missed the story I have a lot of messages asking when is the update.

For next update 150+ views. Sorry for the short chapter.

LOVE YOU GUYS>3

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE VERY SOON

EMELINE