Chapter 1. Dreams.

So I was on my way to school.. I couldn't help but thinking about Lucy.. with her pretty Blonde hair and Bright blue eyes- I was cut off by Tori.

***

"Aw does Jakey boo have a crush on the prettiest girl in school. Dork!" Tori said. "Shut up your just pissed because she took your place of being the hottest girl in school!" I said making tori mad.

***

Once my mom dropped Tori and I off at school I ran to my class. Then I saw my friends. Jenna, Megan, and Alice. They were nice. Yea nice here and there. Just not on they're bitchy days. Jenna had blue hair with blue eyes. Alice had purple hair with blue eyes. Megan had red hair with green eyes. They were pretty but they had been taken before I could get to em.

***

"hey guys" I said to them. "Hey. How's that bitch you call a sister doing?" Alice said. I laughed. "Bitchy as usual, alice" she laughed.

***

I saw Lucy pass. My eyes were glued to her. "Lucy" I said softly.. she had heard me and waved. I nearly fainted. She noticed me today. Cool..

~~~

I wanted to ask Jenna to go up and ask her out for me. But I didn't know if she would say yea or not.. I was scared.. "Hey Jenna do a friend a favor?.." I said scares if what her answer was gonna be.

***~~~

"That depends, Jakey hun" she said. "Could you please go talk to Lucy.. maybe see if she likes me.." I said. "hm sure." Jenna said. She walked up to her. And talked.

***

My legs where shaking. I was scared Lucy was gonna say no... "oh lords." I grabbed Megan and started shaking.

~~~

I saw her make a funny face, her eyes widened, and she smiled. "I SEE THAT FACE" I said And she laughed. I saw Jenna walking towards me. "she said she-" I cut Jenna off by running away from her.

***

"she thinks you nice and cute..."