Chapter 12 ~ Wonders..

I woke up. Kayla was gone she prob had to go. "Jake, Kayla had to leave. Her mother picked her up this morning." Tori said.

~~

Then I heard a phone go off. It was Kayla's ring tone when she gets a message. I look on my dresser and saw she had left her phone.

**

She was texting her brother. I read through the texts then I saw one that... had shocked me... "I might be pregnant"

~~

My aunt had walked in I hurried and hid the phone behind my back. "Hey aunt Jenny what you need??" I said scared. "Oh your friends Lance, Darcy, Katie, and her boyfriend are coming over " She said

~~

"O-okay" I said. She walked out my room. I was shocked of the message.. I didn't know what to say or do...

**

Later that day. My friends were here, sitting on the couch. I wasn't sure if I should tell them about Kayla... I don't even think Kayla was sure if she was pregnant or not...

**

"So Jake what have you been up to lately?" Lance asked. "Uh nothing really just stuff here and there the usual." I said. I looked at Katies boyfriend..

~~

He had Black hair with some blonde in it, he was also tall.. I didn't know what to say.. "uh.. so new person tell me... how are you...?" I said making a 'smooth move' face..

~~

"uh..  Okay. I guess." He had said. "What is your name. If I may ask.?" I asked. "Leo" he said. "Ah cool I'm Jake." I said And shook his hand.

~~

I needed to get out what I wanted to say. I grabbed Katie and Darcy's wrists. "Heh excuse us." I said dragging them to the kitchen.

**

"What's wrong?" Katie and Darcy asked me. "I may have gotten Kayla pregnant.." I said. They both gave me shocked looks.. "JAKE! Did you use protection??" Katie said smacking the back of my head.

~~

Darcy has gave me a 'dumbass' look. "Didn't come to mind.." I said. They both looked at me as if I was a dumbass.

~~

Later that day they all left, Kayla came back for her phone. And I didn't know how I was gonna tell everyone if she really was pregnant... I Was scared ....

**
(NOTE TO BRITNEY: THERW BITCH I UPDATED ;-; NO MORE THREATENING TO COME TO MY HOUSE AND... PROB BUTTRAPE ME MAN E..E XDD)
ANYWAYS..
I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED. ❤