Chapter 5 Welcome.

So I pulled up. Got my stuff out, told my aunt we would be staying for a couple of weeks.

***

So I unpacked. Put my posters up, put my sheets and covers on my bed, and.out my. Clothes in the drawers and hung my backpack up.

~~~

I got a text from lance "Hey man I'm coming to see. You haven't see you in a while. Btw got my girl with me." I read. "Okay" I texted.

~~~

When lance said he was 1 mintue away I walked outside and saw a black car pull up. I saw lance and his girlfriend get out. "Sup man how you been??" Lance said. "Good I guess." I said. I looked at his girlfriend. "May I ask your name??" I asked the girl. "I'm Darcy." She said. "Oh it's very nice to meet you." I said.

***

We walked in. Darcy and lance sat on the couch. "Darcy why don't you let yourself in the kitchen for something to eat." I said, she got up and went into the kitchen.

~~~

"Sooo lanceee " I said making my eye brows go up and down. "dude." Lance laughed. "GWTTING IT INNNNN???" I said in a weird funny voice. Lance laughed "maybe" he said. "OH MAN" I said. we both laughed. "What's so funny??" Darcy said.

***

"YEA LANCE TELL HER." I said. Darcy looked at lance. "I GOT IT INNNN " lance said. I fell off the couch laughing. Darcy had blushed and laughed. Then later that day they had to leave. They said they would come back tomorrow.