Chapter 22 ~ Holy.. F-Fuck.

So it was... a couple of months went by.. Luke and Lucas where.... talking... and wobbling. Omg. They're growing so fast... but, My sister is with her boyfriend and said me and Kayla needed time alone and that she'd watch the kids.

That night we watched the car go, Kayla looked at me as if she didn't want them to leave. I felt the same... but... I wanted time alone with her.
(A/N Cough... Cough... close to smut scene!!)

Kayla made me dinner, then she went upstairs to change. As I finished eating, I out the plate in the dish washer and sat on the couch..
"God... it's so quiet..." I mumbled to myself.

"Jake" kayak said.
"Ye- Damn..."
She blushed. She had nothing but her underware on and a tank top.
I sucked on my teeth "soooo.. what you going somewhere like that? Bar? Out with Tish and summer to have threesom?"

She laughed. "No silly for you" she giggled.
Damn.. I felt proud to have an ass like that!! Ahhhh!!!!!
(A/N COUGH... COUGH... SNUT STARTS... DONT JUDGE ME...)

Kayla made me lay down on the couch and when I did, she sat on me! Well didn't just sit on. She felt me up.
"woah Kayl-"
She cut me off by kissing me. I took her up to the bedroom. And threw her on the bed, turned off the lights.
Kayla got under the covers so I followed.

Few Minutes later....

A few minutes later me and Kayla were ... heh.. well.. undressed. Doing.. things..... c;
But.... I wanna go into detail so c;;;;

But anyways.
I was on top of Kayla, She begged for me to be inside of her. She scratched my back... and bite my shoulders... UGHHH...... I loved it. SO ... I throated inside of her as hard as I could. S he moaned my name
"JAKE!!!!!"
I smirked. HEHE...

As a feww more minutes went by,... well... they're moaning off the walls.
Kayla pulled my hair, I throated harder, she moaned my.name and begged for more. So I pleased her.

"J-JAKE..!!! PLEASE.." Kayla screamed on the top of her lungs.
I felt my.back bleeding but I didn't care. I felt the bite marks broke skin. I didn't care. I liked it.
Kayla grabbed my neck and gripped on my neck.... I liked it...
She pulled my hair and I moaned.
She felt up on my abs and that made me climax. Oops.

I'd never thought I'd make one like this XDD... ew.. it's gross and embarrassing. yuckkk