Chapter 15 ~ The baby.

It was 6 months later. Kayla was hudge. Not being mean or anything.
**
We were in my room. Kayla was sitting on my bed playing on my phone. And I was on my computer look at baby names.
~~
"So many to choose from.." I said. "Huh?" Kayla said. "Oh nothing, talking to myself." I relyed
**
After I had chosen one. I layed down with Kayla. I put my hand on her stomach and felt a kick.
~~
She was sleeping so she's looked so adorable. I loved her so much... I never wanted anything to happen to her.
**
I looked at the case I had on my desk... once Kayla wakes up you Will know what's in the case.
~~
Few hours later Kayla woke up, I asked her to put the dress on I had bought her.
**
I took her out to eat. Then took her on a long nice walk by a pound. We stopped on the little bridge.
~~
"The dinner was nice and this walk was beautiful. I loved it." Kayla said
"Well I want this night to be memorable.."
"Is was"

~~
"Kayla we were brought together randomly. I absolutely love you to death..." I said getting on one knee and pulling out the case.
**
"Kayla. I love you so much. I could never see my life without you in it..." I said pulling out the case and opening it."

"Will You Mary Me?"
"Oh my.. Jake... I... YES.."
I smiled stood up, put the ring on her finger and kissed her. Then put my hand on her stomach.

Life was goood...