Chapter 3 Oh My God..

Okay so... I was sitting in my room .. Tori came in.. "Hey thanks for.. protecting me back there.." She said. "Mhm" I said. She walked away.

***

I got a text from my from Summer. "Hey I heard. You okay?." She texted. "Yeah. I'm fine." I texted back. 

~~~

I looked at my time. 2:40 school was letting out now.. That made me just think of Lucy again.. my daydream was interrupted by my mom.. "Jake. A girl is here." She said And walked back downstairs. "A girl... that's nice." I said to myself.. I thought it would be Jenna, Megan, or Alice.. back t It wasn't. It was Lucy.

***

"H-Hey" I said. "Hi." Lucy said. She had the sweetest teen girl  voice.. I ever heard. Her long blonde hair, blue eyes and freckles. I was in love.. "What are you doing here?" I ask her.

~~~

"I got worried.. about you.. and Megan told me you lived here.. so I wanted to stop by.." she said. "O-Oh.. oh my come.. come in"  I said. She walked in.

~~~

She looked around and giggled "Nice place. " she said. "thanks." I said.

***

My mom told us to go to my room because she was having company over.. so we went to my room. Lucy looked around and sat her Backpack down on my chair.

***

"I like you room-" She was cut off by seeing a picture. "What it is?" I said.

~~

"Oh my. You like 'Sleeping with sirens' too?" She asked. "yea they're a good band." I said.

~~~

Lucy smiled. Her smile was the greatest thing I've ever seen.. I sat on my bed. Lucy got closer to me. "Oh I'm sorry. You can sit if you want." I said. She sat down on my bed. Took her vans off.

***

"So.. I hear you like me." Lucy said. I blushed. I didn't know what to say.. "Yeah." I said. "well I think your a really nice guy.. and your really sweet.. I wanted to thank you for protecting me earlier.." Lucy said. Smiling at me.

***

"heh yeah. You're welcome." I said.. Lucy gave me a look. "what?" I said. "Nothing." Lucy said. I looked away for a minute.. then I turned back around and she kissed me. I was shocked. I kissed back. But I was still shocked.

~~~

Then her mom called her. Said she had to go... when she left I leaned again the wall and fainted.