Chapter 17 - My babies

It was 3:00AM, and I heard Kayla screaming my name. I got up right away and noticed she wasn't in the.bed laying next to me.
"Kayla?! Where are you?!" I said panicking
"JAKE!!!!"
I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom, picked her up, ran to the car and drove to the hospital as fast as I could.
~~
30 minutes later the doctor said I could come in.
~~
I walked in and I saw Kayla sleeping and next to her I saw Luke and Lucas. I was surprised.
I looked at Luke then Lucas. They were sleeping. I couldn't wait to hold them..
**
I said next to Kayla as she slept. She looked adorable.
~~
I looked at Kayla. She was hooked up to machines.
Couple minutes later she woke up and the doctor said we could hold them but I had to wash my hands.
~~
I got up and washed my hands. Then I walked back into the room, I saw Kayla was holding both Luke and Lucas.
**
"Do you wanna hold them?" Kayla said smiling at me. I smiled back.
**
The doctor handed me Luke and Lucas.
~~
I smiled and looked at them both. The doctor took a picture. I guess they do that then give you the picture when Kayla was ready to leave.
~~
They said Kayla had to feed them so I gave them to Kayla.
"Kayla and Jake Parker?" The doctor said.
"Yes that's us" Kayla said.

"Oh okay! You look like your doing just fine!!." The doctor said, Kayla looked at Luke and Lucas.
~~
"Well I just came in to say you could leave within this weekend!" The doctor said and left.
Me and Kayla looked at each other and smiled.
~~
I MIGHT BE UPDATING MORE.
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! E.E