Chapter 9 ~ New People..

So later that day everyone left. My aunt and Tori came home.  I wanted to take a walk so, I grabbed my phone, my beanie and went outside.

~~

I sat on the sidewalk.. then a girl with brown beautiful hair, green eyes, plugs, black nails, Torn skinny jeans, A "Sleeping with sirens " shirt, and black vans..

**

"Hi" she said. "Hello" I said. She was emo like me. I was interested. "What's your name??" I asked the girl. "My name is Kayla" she said.

~~

"May I ask what you're name is??" Kayla asked. "Uh yeah how rude of me. My.name is Jake" I said. She laughed. She out her longboard in her black backpack.

**

"We should hang sometime." Kayla giggled and gave me Her phone number. "Y-Yeah" I said. Kayla giggled, got her longboard back out her backpack and skated away..

~~

Was I in love...? Maybe.. that day I went back to my aunt's house. "Helloooo??..." I said. I got no reply. I guess no one was home.

**

I found my aunt's black hair dye, I went out got plugs because I already was ready to start gadges.

~~

I went to hot topic, got a longboard, a black backpack to match Kayla's. I got a couple hats and beanies, skinny jeans, and shirts.

**

I dyed my hair black, put the plugs in, and took the wrapping off my longboard.. I sent Tish a picture of what I looked like.

~~

My new self. "Looking good Jake, just.. don't get into any trouble." Tish texted. I laughed.

**

Kayla texted me. "Hey. Wanna hang tomorrow??" I read. "Yea sure. You'll love the new me." I texted. "I look forward for it lover boy." She texted. I laughed.

~~

Then I looked at the time it was 2:00Am in the morning. I layed down. As I was about to fall asleep I got a text.

"Jake... I love you" Lucy texted

~~

"ugh ew " I said to myself. "Leave me alone I found someone else." I texted her. I felt bad but then I didn't really.

"All well she'll go to that boy She kissed." I said.

Then I slowly fell asleep...

~~~***

(Note to Britney and Darcy: e.e.. Bitches I will have chapter 10 ready in a mintue and Darcy E__E you need to update. Love you both xD)