Chapter 20

I woke up and looked at the time.
"SHIT..." I said looking at the time. It was about 1:00 in the afternoon. And I guess I forgot to set my alarm.
~~
If you guys are wondering what I was late for. I was late for friends coming over and seeing the babies. I hurried up, got out of bed and got dressed.
**
I ran downstairs and Saw Summer holding Luke And Darcy Was holding Lucas. I felt like I needed to be protective so I had my eyes on them every second. I watched they're every move, touch, breathe, and heard every word.
--
I was protective dammit. I wasn't gonna let anyone hurt Luke and Lucas.
I saw Kayla walk into the room and I saw her sit next to Darcy and Summer, Kayla peeked in Luke's blanket, looked at him and smiled. I saw summer smiling too. And her little boyfriend, Ben, behind me saw me keeping an eye on her and I guess he was watching me too.
~~
So as lance.. Kayla did the same to Lucas and I smiled. Summer and Darcy smiled and looked at the babies.
I
Still
Was... watching them.. AYE IM PROTECTIVE BITCHES.
anyways Lucas had fell asleep in Darcys arms. And Luke was crying so summer gave him to Ben. Ben didn't look quite interested in holding him. So I evil started his ass.
Then he looked at him and started to fan girl a bit.
IM SORRY BEN XDDD!!!
I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYONE ELSE E.E SO I USED YOU.
ANYWAYS.
I hope you all enjoyed.
Love Katie.