Chapter 23 ~ ... Woah ...

I woke up.. hair messy... just with boxer on.. (like every other morning) but. Kayla wasn't in my bed...
--
I looked around
"Kayla?" I said, getting out of bed, worried..
"KAYLA!" I yelled.
I heard babies cry...
"Ohhhh.... shittt...." my face started to frown. Piece and quiet over.

~~
Kayla ran in her hair was messy, she still had her pjs on.. and she had her slippers on.
~~
"JAKE!! IM FINE!!! YOU WOKE THE KIDS UP!!! YOU COULD HAVE JUST LOOKED DOWNSTAIRS. WE WOULD HAVE PIECE AND QUIET TIME. BUT I GUESS YOU JUAT RUINED IT FOR THE BOTH OF US!!!" Kayla yelled.
**
I've never heard Kayla yell before... I just stood in shock as she walked away to go to the babies room.
~~
Oops....
**
-30 Mintues Later-..

~~~~~
I walked downstairs to check on Kayla. I knew she was stressed just didn't know she was that stressed...
**
"Kaylaaaa...." I whispered
She just looks up at the stairs.
Mannn... she was pissed. I don't blame her.
~~
Couple minutes later I walked into the kitchen to make myself something to eat.
Kayla came behind me, hugging me from the behind and rubbing my chest. Felt good..
~~
"Hey I'm sorry I was just stressed...."
She said.

"Its cool."
**
Kayla smiled and kisses me. Jumping to me.
I caught her and then kissed her.
~~
Yeah... Now she wants to get all over me. Mhmmmm.
......

SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT SO LONG DARCY X___X!!!!
....
IM SUCH A BITCH..
....
ANYWHORE
...
HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!
...
LOVE, KATIE.