Chapter 4 ...Whores...

So the next day. I woke up. It was Saturday. My friend summer texted me saying she was coming over.

***

My mom never liked it when I had girls over. She would learn to deal with it though.

~~~

I heard a knock on the door.  I opened it. I saw Summer and Tish was there. "Hey guys" I sais and we went up to my room.

***

Summer and Tish were my good friend. Since I was best friends with 1 of they're daughters.

***

I was texting Lucy. Summer noticed I was blushing. "Oh boy. Who the girl?" Summer said. "What you mean? Go text your Ben boo boy" I said laughing. Summer gave me a look, a funny look and I laughed more.

***

"No really who do you date though?" Tish asked. "Well. I date Lucy" I said. Tish and summer looked at each other. "What?" I asked.

~~~

"Be careful.." Summer said. "What why?" I said. "She's ... I'm not mean...BUT..  She can be a whore sometimes.." Tish said.

***

I was shocked.. because Tish and summer never lie... they had gotten a text from they're friend Katie and had to leave..

~~~

It was late anyways. So I went to bed..

~~~~~~~~

The next day I went to school. Lucy kissed me then had to go to another class. Jenna and Megan gave me the "oh damn he got it" look. "What?" I said.  "So. You and lucyyyyy " Alice said. "OH C'MON GUYS" I said. They laughed. The bell rung. I saw they're boyfriends. They gave me looks and then I went to my class.

~~~

When I walked in I saw Lucy had kissed another guy... "ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!" She yelled. "Yea it's exactly what I see." I walked out and slammed the door.

***

I went to toris class, grabbed her arm, and pulled her out of class. "LET ME GO!" She yelled. "NO! We're going home!!" I yelled back. We got into my car.

***

I punched my car door. Left a dent. Tori was scared to get out the car. I saw Addison, Tish's sister. She grabbed my fist. "What's wrong?" She asked.

~~~

"LUCY CHEATED ON ME!!" I yelled. "Clam down." She said. "I CAN'T!!" I yelled again.

***

Then I saw her boyfriend in her car.. he looked mad because I was yelling at her. I calmed down a little bit. But now... I have changed feeling about Lucy. We're done. And I'll just have to move on. I got back in my car and drove home. "Mom isn't home. When you get in there start packing." I said

~~~

"What why?" Tori said. "Just do it." I said. We went in the house and packed. Then got back in the car. I didn't wanna leave but. I had/ sorta wanted too. I was gonna tell my friends and my parents where I was going. Soon. I guess.