13

"I like hugs and sunset walks along the beach." Elsie said sarcastically while rocking on the chair she was sitting on.

"Oh!" Raven exclaimed and clapped her hands together. "While being hand in hand with-"

"Hey...who said anything about walking with anyone?" Elsie smirked, Raven laughed and shook her head slowly. "So really, what does this day bring?"

"More bonding?" Raven suggested with a smile.

Elsie inhaled and exhaled heavily. "I...don't think that'll go down well..."

"Yeah, I have to agree with you actually." Raven huffed quietly and leaned her head against her hands.

"What about you?"

"Me?" Raven looked confused, Elsie just nodded her head at her. "Oh! Oh...yeah, right, well...erm..." Elsie leaned her head back against the chair and looked to the blonde. They had joked about personal bonding, telling each other things about themselves. So far, they hadn't got past sarcastic fake facts. "Wasted days, I hate."

"You always have to be doing something, hm?"

"Yeah, or else I get really bored."

"This must be torture for you then."

"Oh no, I like talking to you." Raven smiled and waved a hand at her, Elsie gave a slow nod and looked to the ceiling. "Your turn."

"...I've always wanted to actually be able to hold something without freaking out about burning it."

Raven looked to her curiously. "Are you a secret hugger?"

"I might be."

Raven looked her up and down sceptically. "Who is it you're wanting to hug and hold? Should I be concerned? Maybe I can turn to unleashing my detective skills on the world!" She sounded rather excited with solving this mystery.

Elsie shook her head. "It's no one, there's no one, honestly so stop looking at me like that. Just...it's there, right there at the forefront of my mind that if I touch someone, they'll burn...just, it's not nice."

"This is getting deep all of a sudden." Raven stated quietly.

"I thought we should perhaps avoid joking around and be honest." Elsie shut her eyes and rocked on the chair again.

"Well...if that's the case," Raven mused and ran a hand through her hair in thought. She looked to her close eyed friend and then down to her lap. Twiddling her fingers in thought she sighed and shook her head slowly. "I don't want to hide anymore."

"What?" Elsie frowned in her close eyed state. Where Raven suddenly got this from, or rather where these words suddenly came from, she had no idea. Although, Elsie couldn't comment, her words were sudden and serious too.

"Who and what I am."

"...Sorry, what?" Elsie opened her eyes and had to double take. "You're...blue..." Elsie raised an eyebrow and suddenly beamed. "Your hair is the most amazing colour! Blimey, mate...you're...you are awesome..." Raven went from looking rather uneasy to smiling. Elsie leaned forwards and held her hand up, palm facing her. Raven tilted her head to the side confused, her yellow toned eyes looked at her hand weirdly and then at her. "Here's to being pigmentally gifted."

Raven giggled and high-fived Elsie. "Never thought of it like that. Is this an exclusive club?"

"Just us two," Elsie winked. "Albino and blue, we're two of a kind, no one else is quite like us in this little posse are they?"

"I suppose not, no." Raven mused while looking to her hands. "Aren't we more...challenged, then gifted?"

"Ah! See, that's where you're wrong!" Elsie said while pointing a finger at her. "Normally, yes, but we've got skills...so therefore we are gifted. Stop picking holes, Raven, you're making our club sound lame."