19

Looking at the item in his hands, Charles looked it sceptically over. He wasn't openly fond of guns. Nor was he an expert on them. The gun in his hand he'd just rank as the regular run of the mill hand gun. There wasn't anything particularly special, amazing, or memorable about it. Not that a gun could be any of those things, he reckoned. He looked to Erik, he stood cross armed and watching him simply. Much like everyone else he had rather quickly donned the comfortable, simple grey track suit which was supplied in most rooms. 

"Finished assessing it?" Erik questioned. "It's like you've never held a gun before, Charles." He went on to say with a lazy roll of his eyes. He wasn't really opposed or a stranger to guns, so he found Charles's slight reluctance tedious. 

"I don't really make a habit of using them." Charles slowly replied while feeling the weight of the weapon in his hand. It wasn't as heavy as he expected, yet there was still some weight to it. 
Erik smirked, "Well...you never know, a time may come." Charles sent him an unwavering look. Holding up his hands, Erik continued to smirk. "But then again, considering it's you, perhaps not."

----

Raven was rather persistent with her attempts to get someone to train with her. Everyone was busy with something, or if they weren't they made up some excuse. "Why me?" Elsie asked, she still looked bleary eyed as she sat cross legged on a mat. She looked around at the weights and gym equipment surrounding her.

Raven sat in front of her stretching her arms above her head. "Why not? I feel obliged to make it up to you for pulling out of last night."

Elsie laughed dryly. "Sorry, what? Making it up to me...? You could simply come and eat ice cream with me, right now. Training isn't making it up to me...training is going to pain me. Why inflict unnecessary pain on me, Raven? I thought we were friends!" Elsie said dramatically yet ended laughing by the time she finished. "Anyway, it's fine. You didn't miss much, the movie was so-so, and your brother ended up crashing the so far solo movie night."

Raven looked at her with a raised eyebrow and an interested expression. "Oh did he now?" She smiled and stood. She straightened out the grey vest she wore before doing the same with the dark jogging bottoms she had on.

Elsie dragged herself to stand. She placed her hands in the grey hoodie pockets. Looking dully at her friend, Elsie resisted the urge to roll her eyes. "Yeah..." Trailing off she groaned when Raven tugged her away from the wall.

"And?"

"What?"

Raven blew out a breath and looked to her. "And?"

"We watched the movie, and then when it finished we went our separate ways." Elsie said blankly. Raising an eyebrow she eyed Raven up and down. Pulling a hand from her pocket she pointed at her. "You think something happened!"

Raven smiled sadly. "I'm sorry, Elsie. But womenkind and my brother aren't...well...let's just say it's a partnership which I've seen fail epically numerous times." Elsie raised an eyebrow while pushing the hood down. Raven sighed and shook her head slowly. Rubbing her forehead she laughed lightly over remembering some serious failures, some she admittedly did participate in because it was truly painful for her to observe.

"If I'm getting this slight warning, is your brother not gonna get one too?"

"Hm, me being such a good friend and all should try and deter him. But really, he'll ignore me."

"This is all pointless then." Elsie muttered and ran a hand down her face. "Can we train now?" She asked while looking to Raven. She suddenly had quite the urge to hit something which couldn't hit back. Seeing a punching bag, Elsie set her sights on it while Raven side stepped her.