Chapter 18

The perfect way to spend a school-free Friday involves: pyjamas, a couch, a blanket, a TV, food, drinks and lastly, nobody disturbing me. My body was perfectly placed on the couch with popcorn on my knees as I ate. I opened root-beer and put it on the floor, tissues next to me, watching The Longest Ride. Rose and Jason took Anna out to a water park. Everything was perfect... until the doorbell rang. I paused the movie and stretched my neck outback, tilting my head towards the door contemplating if I should get up. The doorbell didn't ring again so I assumed that the person was gone. I un-paused the movie and carried on watching. Bending down to get my root-beer when the doorbell rang again. I rolled my eyes, irritably removed my blanket off my legs and slugged my way to the door. I took a deep breath and exhaled before answering the door. I opened the door, viewing Hayley, Tori and Rachel about to ring the bell again. I put on a big fake grin before accosting them. "What the hell do you want? Don't you have a better way of spending your free Friday, like I don't know, SLEEPING? No, but instead you want to ruin mine." they all looked at me astonished as I tried to calm down. "I'm sorry. How may I help?" I said with a smile. They all passed glares at each other, "By getting dressed" Tori replied with a smile. I turned and looked at her puzzled. "We're going out. see Lucas has a rugby game today at this school, I forgot its name that starts in like 17 minutes and he said I should come to watch - annnd that I could bring along friends." Hayley said. "Annnd since our schools rugby team has hot guys in it, as well as the other school, we have decided to go, including you. You're welcome. Now get dressed." Rachel added, finishing the sentence. I stared at each of them waiting for them to say it's a joke. Rachel looked at me then passed a glare at Tori who passed a glare, rolling her eyes at Hayley. Hayley rolled her eyes then grabbed my wrist and dragged me upstairs to my room. When we reach and entered my room, she let go of my wrist, went to my closet and scrolled through my clothes. She threw some of my clothes out onto the floor, looking for something. "You know I'm going to have to be the one who picks those up right?" I told her, but she shushed me and carried on. About 3 minutes later, from trolling through, messing up my closet and cupboards she took out an outfit, told me to get dressed and walked out. I stare at the outfit and told myself no. I walked to my cupboard and looked through. another 3 minutes pass and I create the perfect outfit, a white top with a red long sleeved, pulled up, button-up jacket, denim blue skirt and black Tommy's. I heard them arguing as I walked downstairs. They all stopped talking and stared at me in surprise. Hayley complained about me changing the outfit, Rachel complimented the outfit and Tori grabbed my wrist, rushing us into the car.

Spent most of my time staring at the window while in the quiet car. "Where are you taking me?" I asked as I turned my head to face one of them. All passed glares and kept quiet. After turning to see any signs of my question being answered, I let out a sigh, turned back and stared out the window again. 45 minutes or an hour later after being locked in a car, they woke me up and opened the door for me to get out. I got out the car and we all stood in a row, Rachel, Hayley, Tori then me. I looked around and saw a rodeo, a ranch and a big field with stands. I turned to Tori, "This Isn't Rugby. You kicked me out my house so that I watch people bull riding and doe-see-doing?" the pasted glares at one another once more. I rolled my eyes turning around, murmuring I'm going home and began to walk back to the car, when my 'dear' friends grabbed me (two by each wrist and one behind me with her hands on my shoulders) and dragged me forward. We went and sat down on the stands, which were actually very crowded. I sat down on the bottom stand with Hayley while Tori and Rachel sat two stands above. Hayley took my phone away, so I couldn't play games, text or call anyone. I looked up and saw Rachel take her phone out, then Tori, then Hayley. I stared at all of them in shock and a little anger, but in the end, I placed my arm on my knee and my hand under my chin. I kept shifting my eyes at Hayley to see when she would put her phone down when someone nudged me forward. Removing my hand from underneath my chin, I turned around and saw a guy behind me who was trying to find a seat, but politely apologized. He sat a stand above between Hayley and I. Hayley looked up to see what I was looking at then elbowed me. As turned to her confused, she rolled her eyes to that guy. I looked up to him then back to her, "yeah, he's hot. So, what?". "Talk to him" Hayley whispered. As I rapidly shook my head, Hayley was telling Tori and Rachel, which was actually stupid since he sits in the middle of all four of us. I tried to keep them quiet since the show had begun, but they refused. Rolling my eyes at all of them, I shifted my body and looked up at him. He had a goofy expression while watching the show. I glanced back at them and let out a small giggle. Stared at them one more and tapped his knee to get his attention. When he looked down at me, that's when I told him straight up that I thought he was hot then turned around leaving him confused and surprised. Hayley, Tori and Rachel kept staring at me in shock, because they knew I wouldn't have done it, and that was the end of that dream.