anything is possible.

Previously on glee!

"...I want you in Chino Hills soon. I want you to interrupt this, situation, with your ex lover and your best friend.

I want you to break Meduze, just so I can rebuild him.

I'm sure this wouldn't be a problem right? Considering your mother's secret getting out could ruin your lives.

Best wishes! I can't wait to see you soon. Make sure you stop by the beach when you're here.

-Anonymous"...
-
..."What's wrong?" I ask sincerely looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

Melo sighs.

"I want you."

"What?"...
-
"...Whoosh!

What the fuck?!

"Melo what was that?!" I ask him frantically.

"What was what?" He asks still snuggling into my neck.

"That! What was that?!" I say pointing towards a bush that is clearly disturbed."...

and that's what you missed on glee!
—-
Peace.

I slept peacefully.

After a few months of tossing and turning and trying my best to feel at home, I slept peacefully.

I roll over to find a sleeping beast snoring lightly with his arm holding on to my side.

Yesterday was crazy. Last night was even crazier.

Last night.

I think me and him made this, whatever it is, unofficially official. I guess...

I close my eyes and replay the memories of last night on the roof.

It was such a beautiful moment and it honestly feels good to give into him. I feel like I've been fighting my feelings for him for so long, but last night I just laid it all out on the table.

Despite it all, like always, anxiety always lingers in the distance.

I'm not quite sure what I saw run across the yard last night, but Melo told me to not be concerned so I dropped it.

At least that's what I'm trying to tell my anxiety...

"Wake up baby boy." I hear in my ear as Melo's giant hands try to rock me awake.

I open my eyes to meet his.

"Hi." He says grinning.

I playfully roll my eyes and roll to other side.

Suddenly the side of the bed grows colder and lighter.

Disappointment begins to set in.

I just wanted to lay under him all mornin-

Suddenly a damn near 7 feet tall, 170 pound pile of boy dives on to my body.

"Ow! Boy get off me!" I yell.

"Shh!" He says as he climbs over my body and leans his forehead on to mine.

"Good morning Duze." Melo says hovering over me.