And LaMelo Ball, You're Not Even Worth It.

From: Giant.
I'm outside.

I sigh. Mason left an hour ago. He hopped in an uber and left with no trace. He practically ran out the damn door. How I'm going to explain any of this to my mom is beyond me.

But for now, I need to talk to Melo about this. And more importantly, why the hell he would lie to me about knowing him.

To: Giant.
Come upstairs.

Damn no emoji or nothing? lol

Nah. You're in trouble.

Before I know it, I hear the front door open just slightly as he walks in.

The smell of his cologne almost makes me forget that I'm supposed to be mad at him.

"No kiss or nothing?" He says chuckling under his breath.

"Nah. Room, now." I say trying to stay mad.

He smirks and licks his lips. "Yes sir." He says eagerly as he sprints down my hallway.

I roll my eyes in response. I swear sex is on his mind more than the average teenage boy.

"Okay what's up?"

"You knew him."

"Knew who-"

"Mason. You knew him. Why would you not tell me that?"

"What you mean-"

"You knew Mason and you acted like you didn't. Why? Why lie to me?"

"It's not that serious baby."

"You acted like you didn't know my best friend coming into town. How is that not serious?"

Silence.

The tension between us is thick.

"Look." He says taking a sigh. "We just went to a basketball camp years ago baby. It's not that serious." He says walking up to me placing his arms around my waist.

"You jealous." He says teasing me.

"I am not."

More like, I can't shake this feeling that he's lying to me.

"Yes, you are." He says placing a kiss on my forehead.

For my sanity, I need to drop this.

"You kiss me a lot you know." I say with still a hint of an attitude.

He chuckles. "I can't help but to taste you." He says licking his lips.

I roll my eyes and sit on the edge of my bed.

"So... what is it you invited me over here for?"

I take a sigh.

"It's under my bed, hold on."

"Is it a sex toy?" He says with his eyes going wide.

I stop myself in my tracks and grab my nearest pillow, chucking at him across the room.

He laughs and of course, catches it.

I bend down to grab the board under my bed. Suddenly, I hear a "Gah damn" from Melo across the room. I chuckle to myself knowing he's reacting to my ass.