you love it? ...no, say it.

Warning: Rated X Content. For real this time.

Sex is a beautiful thing when it's with the one you love.

"I love you." I whisper to him stroking the side of his face.

He opens his eyes to meet mine. "I love you more." He whispers back. "Me and you?"

"Me and you."

"C'mere."

I climb closer under him and allow him to wrap his body around me.

He kisses my forehead and I snuggle into the crook of his neck. "I love you so much." He says as I hear him drift off to sleep. Under his light snores, my brain replays the evening.

*Flashback*

It's like everything was meant for this moment. Every fight. Every bit of frustration. Every tear. It was like it was all made for him to say these exact words to me.

"Wha-" I try to spit out.

"I have loved you since I first laid eyes on you. Since Jordan first told me about you. Since I landed on top of your body on that damn bleacher."

I laugh at the memory and wipe a tear trying it's hardest to fall.

"Since we went to Disney Land, and I carried you inside my house. I wanted to kiss your cute ass face then, but decided against it. I'm in love with you." He finishes all in one breath.

I bite my lip to try and contain the massive smile that is forming from my soul.

He looks at me grinning, waiting for me to say something. He nods his head prompting for a response.

"Oh shit! I''m sorry. I love you too." I say quickly, causing him to laugh hysterically. "I've loved you since, um, I'm sorry. I'm really overwhelmed." I say causing him to laugh his cute boyish laugh.

He leans forward and daps me up. "My nigga." He says, causing me to laugh.

I finish dapping him up and respond, "You know it."

"So," I begin nervously. "You love me..."

He nods his head yes.

"But does that mean we are together, does that mean we're in this together?" I ask scared of his response.

He pauses and his face goes straight.

My heart sinks to my stomach. Fuck, what did I just do? I ruined it.

His straight face breaks and he laughs. "I'm fucking with you. Come here boyfriend." He says waving me over and licking his lips.

My eyes go wide."Yeah?" I ask innocently.

"Yea." He says softly.

I move my chair back and walk over to him in his seat. He moves his chair back and pats for me to sit on his lap.

I sit down and he places his face in the crook of my neck. His beard tickles my neck causing me to laugh. He looks up at me and places his soft lips on mine. Our tongues move in sync long enough for us to want to fight for more.

His hands travel down my pants and he squeezes my ass.

A moan escapes my lips as I feel him growing underneath me.

"I missed you." He growls lowly making the butterflies in my stomach erupt in chaos.

I bite my lip and place my forehead on his. "Melo we're still in a restaurant." I say. "We gotta stop."

"You ain't eat much right?" He asks me.

"Nah. Barely at all."

"Good." He says. "Get back in the other seat. We gotta get out of here."