You're driving me wild...fire.

"I- I have to go." I say to Melo.

He looks sad and pokes his lip out as he walks over to look down on me.

"No, stay wit' me. Please." He says as he leans down and kisses me on the lips.

"Drama at home." I say with a sigh.

He whines and rubs his hands down my back. "Okay. C'mon."

Melo walks over to his chair, grabs a hoodie, and throws it on me.

I audibly sigh, but I understand. Where we are right now, what we are right now, can hurt and cause a lot of politics within his career.

I throw on the hoodie as Melo leaves the private room and wait until he comes back.

"Alright. There are two guys out there that are going to walk you out and get you home safely. Text me when you get home okay?"

I sigh and shake my head yes. He walks over to me. "I know this weird, but it's still me and you shorty."

I shake my head and mumble, "me and you". In response he kisses my forehead and rubs my back.

Suddenly, Melo asks me a question that punches me in the gut. "Do you trust me?"

Do I?

"I- I don't know."

Melo looks at me, almost...hurt.

I leave the room and follow the two giant men down the long dark hallway into an elevator.

I wait silently as the two guys look to each other and start snickering. The one on the left, with the unreasonably strong cologne mumbles, "Not the first one we've snuck down the back for him."

My chest grows heavy at his words. I rise up to speak but instead back down. I mean what grounds would I have to stand on in this argument? I'm not perfect in this situation either.

Right now, I have bigger issues.

The elevator dings and the two men cover me. One steps out to look for any lingering people or paparazzi.

A black truck pulls up and they basically grab me and throw me into the back. Ow!

As we pull off, one quick flash goes off from behind the truck.

Anxiously, my heart starts pounding. "What was that?!" I ask the two men up front.

One looks back, "Nothing unusual sir. I assure you any paparazzi did not see you."

My chest loosens slightly as I settle back down into my chair. "Okay. Sure." I mumble out just ready to put out whatever fire I need to when I get home.

After quite the ride, we pull into my parking lot and I jump out of the car immediately. I look around to make sure no one was following me, and head upstairs.

I unlock the door to find my mom glaring at the front door waiting for my return.

Damn how long was she waiting?

"So he convinced me that you two are indeed not having sex, because that was going to end you up in the grave. Not because of who you are, but because you are too young to be doing that in my house. Lucky you. But, this is the second damn time you are sneaking out and I have no idea where you are! Do you want me to kill you?"

"I-"

"That was a question!" She shouts.

"I was out with a friend."

"You've been out with a lot of friends lately Meduze!"

"Well let's talk about why that is so!" I shoot back.