Darrion, can you keep a secret?

Why is the sun bright as hell?

A groan escapes my body as I roll over and throw the ultra soft pillow on top of me.

Suddenly the sweet, sweet, smell of bacon engulfing my nostrils makes the brightness of the sun so damn worth it.

I rub my eyes and roll back feeling absolutely nothing behind me. I jump up when I realize my giant is gone.

The coldness of the sheets makes me stare in confusion.

Damn did the dick put me in that deep of a trance?

The sweet smell of pancakes fills my senses.

Oh! He must be cooking!

How sweet. I bite my lip trying to fight my grin. My lack of eating last night and marathon I ran at midnight has me starved. The smell of the food is strong enough to make me move a mountain right now.

I roll out of bed and go to stand up, quickly buckling to my knees. Fuck!

Soreness and pain rages through my lower body, knocking the wind out of my body. I take a few deep breaths and throw on my underwear and shorts. I try my hardest to hobble over to the bathroom and grab my shirt along the way.

His dick actually is making me walk to side to side. Thanks Ari.

I lean on the counter in discomfort and go through the cabinets. Advil. Oh thank God! I cut on the faucet and cup the water in my hand, swallowing both the pill and water

I look in the mirror and see how fucked up my hair is. I laugh and push my curls out of my face.

Maybe I'll cut them one day...

The smell of biscuits fills my nostrils forcing me to quickly brush my teeth and wash my face to get downstairs and to the food as soon as possible. Oh...and my boyfriend too, I guess.

After I'm done freshening up, and smelling good, I leave the bedroom and limp down the hallway as the pain medication kicks in.

Youngboy blasts through the speakers as I approach the kitchen nervously. We fucked last night. He saw a different side of me, and I am incredibly nervous to hear what he has to say about it today.

I approach the kitchen and find his back as he cooks what seems to be eggs, shirtless. His body is so ripped that even from the back he looks incredible.

I walk behind him as he is lost in the music and slowly wrap my arms around his waist.

"You're up! Good morning baby." He says softly. "You okay?" He asks.

I snuggle into his side because I am way too short to reach his neck. "Yeah...I'm um sore."

He laughs. "Sorry." He states.

"No need to apologize. I found some Advil under the sink."

"Babe! That was drugs!"

"What!?!?"

He snorts of laughter. "I'm just fucking with you. Go sit, I know you're hungry."

I sit down at the breakfast bar and watch him cook with pure infatuation. He moves across the kitchen so smoothly, something I didn't know about him. My baby...

He places a plate full of food in front of me. "Lemme grab you some juice-"

"Damn boy!" He shouts.

"Sorry." I make out with a mouth full of food.

He laughs and places down my cup, grabbing his food in the process.

"I typically would try to be all polite and neat but you signed up for this now." I finish joking.