The Paint Incident.

The next morning seemed to fly by. Get up, get dressed, hug mom, grab banana, start up Jefferey, and take off to school.

Well, yes the morning does seem to fly by when you catch a damn near NBA star lurking on your Instagram at a late hour.

Not only did you catch him on your Instagram, he also didn't take the like back.

Oh why am I kidding myself. I woke up 3 times last night and each and every time I refreshed my Instagram to see if it was real or if he would take the like back. It was real. And the notification stood there strong and proud.

"Melo liked your post on Instagram."

Damn.

Today is a much more simple day. It's an easy Thursday morning and my schedule is literally split in half. My FSU hoodie is keeping me cozy in the cloudy weather and my inner being seems to really be at peace. And yes, I'm cheesing hard but I guess you're allowed to be excited when a celebrity likes a picture on your Instagram.

I mean that's a great way to keep things afloat after he dives onto your body. Right?

Space: 7. Perfect.

As I'm backing into my spot I see a tall figure in a dark blue sweater appear off the side of my car.

It's him.

"Don't back into my baby." Melo says grinning his million dollar smile at me.

I-

Duzey, say something.

"Sorry." I reply stunned.

"For what? You didn't do anything." He says chuckling.

Duzey, move.

I reach into the backseat and grab my book bag. He's still there. Looking at me through my window. This is all too much.

Meduze, he is literally just a person, pull yourself together.

I open the car door and he runs around to my door. Helping me out.

What the hell?

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. I'm Melo." He says as charming as ever.

"I'm-"

"Medusa."

How did he-

I giggle, "Meduze."

"So you're not like the snake lady?" He asks chuckling.

I pause for a second. "Depends. Do I have to turn you to stone to take that beast over there for a ride?"

He looks up confused for a second.

Damn it Duzey! Too much.

He looks over to his beautiful ride, then back at me. He gives me a devilish smirk.

Did I just give him an opening?

He puts his hands in his pockets and takes a deep breath. "I'm not sure," he starts by grinning, "You could always hop in the passenger seat and take a look for yourself."

Woah. What? Did he-

"And by always, I mean right now." He says while grinning